delete

Okay...Pretty key detail you neglected before.

Chalk is going to be really, really important for hook grip. Probably even more so than mixed.
Had no idea, makes sense now. Also I strap up for sets over 3-5 reps too, I use figure 8 straps, they just feel better to me. I’ll never go back to mixed grip.

While those reps didn't look to me like they were fully locked out, it's not like the strength wasn't there.

Maybe that is a bag of baby powder? Great video all around, seems like a lot of lost souls congregate at that fitness center.

In b4 this guy posts a video of him pulling 600 to his knees and claims he locked it out.

Yea because all of those deadlifts were to my knees unless you are mistaking my dick for a knee

The pulls you've shown us on video and a pull to the knees would get you the same amount of white lights.

what i say goes and by my standards those are deadlifts

So you just make up your own rules on something and then compare it to people following the established rule set of a sport? That's like someone dunking on an 8' basketball hoop comparing themselves to actual basketball players.

Yea that is it exactly. I dont think I'm ever going to compete in powerlifting. So yea whether you are using the USAPL, IPF or whatever Feds rule book I do not care. Everybody seems to go by a different set of rules. I'm above all of that. I don't need to prove myself to judges the only judge that matters is myself. To my standard not anybody else's. To me those are deadlifts and the reality is you can call it a partial or you can call it whatever you want to. I have and will do the movement shown in the video for 600 pounds plain and simple. If you want to say it's a pull to the knees or whatever other way you can spin it that's fine with me. Be my guest

I like your style. I'm about to go break Usain Bolt's 100m sprint record. The trick is, I'm only going to run 10 feet. Catch you in the winner's circle with your 600 lb deadlift.

You ever hear the term "moving the goalposts"? Because you are a TEXTBOOK example. Early on you argued that your deadlifts were locked out. Enough people called you out so you changed your argument (moved the goalposts) to "I don't care if they weren't locked out, I go by my own standards."

Does the knurling suck on that bar?

You ever hear the term "moving the goalposts"? Because you are a TEXTBOOK example. Early on you argued that your deadlifts were locked out. Enough people called you out so you changed your argument (moved the goalposts) to "I don't care if they weren't locked out, I go by my own standards."

Truth.

Of course he cares, he wouldn't make these posts if he didn't. I care too, this is very entertaining.

Wrong again. I didn't argue because I have no argument and I'm not going to argue about it. THEY are LOCKEd out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The thing is you guys think that you are teaching me lessons here when you are not. I'm not here for a lesson. I know exactly what I need to know and I know what I can do and I know what I have done.

Wrong again. I didn't argue because I have no argument and I'm not going to argue about it. THEY are LOCKEd out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The thing is you guys think that you are teaching me lessons here when you are not. I'm not here for a lesson. I know exactly what I need to know and I know what I can do and I know what I have done.

You tell 'em. Do you plan on recording each deadlift session and posting it in this thread? I think that would be a good idea to watch you progress and as a bonus, most of the guys can probably learn a few things from it too.

Yea that is it exactly

Then you’re either trolling or really unintelligent.

Why would you think your deadlifts should be comparable to ours when we actually follow the rules of the lift?

The sport of powerlifting doesn’t come into it at all. You’re just not correctly performing the deadlift.

So, if this was about the squat instead of the deadlift, you’d feel okay comparing a high squat of yours to someone else’s squats that are to depth just because you don’t have plans to compete in powerlifting meets?

Do you not touch your chest when you bench? I mean, you don’t plan on competing in powerlifting.

See, the weird thing about your story is that you have posted it in video form and we also have eyes.

And it’s not deadlift 600.

Do you guys think you are really going to break me?

I ought to file a lawsuit for defamation of character

That only works if the allegations are proven to be untrue. You're providing them with all the ammo.

Back