Xenoblade Chronicles

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Planning on buying it today and playing it for the first time ever. I see that’s it’s in every top 10 user based review of rpgs all time which has been me excited as I’ve played most of the other top 10 rpgs. So what am I getting myself into guys??

A boring game with a shit load of meaningless blabbering. Just IMO - I gave it about 20 hours and couldn't go further. I know lots of people here enjoy it though.

Never played the first one, but really digging XC2. There is talk of XC and XCX collection hitting the Switch and I will definitely pick that up.

I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, but it came out smashed between Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3 and it honestly didn't get the attention it deserved. I tried to get going after I was done with FO4 knowing I would drop it in a few weeks once DS3 hit. It has a pretty in depth combat system and I knew I wouldn't get very far in a few weeks so I decided to drop it and just wait for DS3.

The Combat in XC2 is close to X, but it has all of my focus so I've gotten most of it figured out and loving it.

A boring game with a shit load of meaningless blabbering. Just IMO - I gave it about 20 hours and couldn't go further. I know lots of people here enjoy it though.
It’s highly rated by users but I don’t always enjoy the highest rated stuff. I don’t like the Metal Gear Solid series for example. But XC is a RPG and i Love rpgs!

Sounds like a good portion of overrated nintendo games

Back