Jimmy Smith Signs With the UFC officially

Awesome for us all. Jimmy is a guy, that is only known for mma. Being a former fighter himself, he is very knowledgeable, and he seems like an average guy. A really great addition, I just hope they lessen Joe's workload, by giving us some Jimmy. I look forward to hearing his calls. Just wonder if the UFC makes Jimmy do most of the traveling, and have Joe do the PPV's. We the fans win either way.

he's okay... but lol @ this being anything amazing like how dana described what he wanted when goldberg left

better than anik/cruz/florian/dc and rogan though

hes better then everyone but is only "okay"?

whos good then?

If he's a replacement for anik then fine. But please dont make him replace DC or Rogan. for any event. make him the fight night rogan commentator.

Good for him. Problem is... I don't need more Rogan from Rogan lite.

hes better then everyone but is only "okay"?

whos good then?

If he's a replacement for anik then fine. But please dont make him replace DC or Rogan. for any event. make him the fight night rogan commentator.
Goldberg >

The new brass seems to be getting it together with the commentating. I remember when they were going to move on from Rogan to some NBC junior analyst who had never seen mma before.

Goldberg >

I agree, I liked his goofness

imo, you need 1 goof commentator, 1 play by play, and one that goes OHHHHHH, this shit is crayyyzzee!

Goldberg, Corimier, Joe.

if that means no more Dominick Cruz/Joe Rogan duo-casts I'll be fucking stoked...cant stannnnnnnnnnnnnnd listening to them passive-aggresively have a pissing match over who knows more

that and Cruz absolutely sucking on his teammates nutsacks during fights

That is a bit of a harsh way to put it, but Rogan & DC do work better together. I suspect the UFC is planning on matching Cruz with Smith, but will try a few different combinations before deciding.

Rogan and Smith will be like :

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back