Which sport will have a better 2018, Boxing or MMA?

Biggest fight in 2017, was a mma athlete vs the best boxer around. 2018 will be the year of mma athletes boxing in the ufc ring.

The problem with mma is that ufc is the only promotion and refuse to work with a bellator. HBO and Showtime worked together multiple times for the greater good. White already said he won't work with Showtime or arum.

What would you call it,really? Everyone knew in advance that McGregor was gonna lose. It sold because it was a freak show with crazy amounts of advertising not because it was a legit fight. You know that boxing sucks nuts! I like coming over here to rustle some jimmies. I usually watch soccer or boxing when I’m having trouble sleeping. Jab, sshhh,jab,ssshhh, clinch,jab,ssshh.

Your troll game is weak dude. For starters, good trolls don't admit they're trolling.

Many of the faces of MMA are dicking around trying to compete in boxing and refusing to fight legitimate contenders, while long established champs like MM are being paid terrible and being treated like crap. That should tell you enough.

That's some bs. Who are the champs who are "dicking" around? I don't see any, save for Conor McGregor and it was a one only fight.

I'm not sure how deep you are into MMA but complaining about DJ for not getting paid enough is not reasonable at all.

I guess you understand that people tune in for interesting fights that holds some intrigue. MM fights in a division where no intrigue exist as its basically a dead pool of fish.
The only reasonable fight he has is vs. TJ and it looks like he has absolutely no intention in being there. He's overpaid if anything imo.

Back