Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

I am a goy.

Are you Ashkenazi or Sephardi?
I'm Ashkenazi. Goy is not an answer. All it means is that you are not Jewish and an anti Semite. Only anti Semites use that word unless they're religious nuts.

Silence is evasion.
Why do you think he owes you the answer to that question? He already answered your earlier question despite the fact you worded in a pretty offensive manner while you've dodged his question.

I'm Ashkenazi. Goy is not an answer. All it means is that you are not Jewish and an anti Semite. Only anti Semites use that word unless they're religious nuts.

I am not racist, which means that I don't believe there is more than 1 human race. I am human and that is all that matters. I was born in Europe if that is what you want to know.

Goy is the word used in your holy books to refer to us lesser creations.

Why do you think he owes you the answer to that question? He already answered your earlier question despite the fact you worded in a pretty offensive manner while you've dodged his question.
No one owes anything to anyone here. We are just asking questions for no fuking reason. I don't give a fuk what he is.

I am not racist, which means that I don't believe there is more than 1 human race. I am human and that is all that matters. I was born in Europe if that is what you want to know.
Come on man, that's a fucking cop out after you asked him not only if he is Jewish but specifically what kind of Jew. Just say you don't want to reciprocate in divulging personal info.

Come on man, that's a fucking cop out after you asked him not only if he is Jewish but specifically what kind of Jew. Just say you don't want to reciprocate in divulging personal info.
All he asked was what I was. That is a very vague and broad question. I asked specific questions. It is his problem not mine.

Does he want to know my nationality? My race? I don't believe in races, and I don't even know what constitutes a races and what mine would be. I understand phenotypes.

It seems to me that you are more interested to know than he is. Why lol?

No one owes anything to anyone here. We are just asking questions for no fuking reason. I don't give a fuk what he is.
You asked the question which means you care. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked. European isn't an ethnicity. Are you Christian or Muslim?

All he asked was what I was. That is a very vague and broad question. I asked specific questions. It is his problem not mine.

Does he want to know my nationality? My race? I don't believe in races, and I don't even know what constitutes a races and what mine would be. I understand phenotypes.

It seems to me that you are more interested to know than he is. Why lol?
I am interested. Divulge all your ethnic information. That will give me a reference point for the origin of your political arguments. Specifically, the existence of a global Jewish conspiracy.

You asked the question which means you care. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked. European isn't an ethnicity. Are you Christian or Muslim?
Aha, so you want to know what my religion is. Let me guess, you suspect I am a Muslim, right?

Goy is the word used in your holy books to refer to us lesser creations.
Perhaps not a racist by your definition, but definitely a bigot.

Back