War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

He fuckin fooled me too. I thought Hillary had this in the bag like everybody else. I underestimated Trump. I don't like the guy but I gotta respect the effort his team put in. It is impressive. Like Steve Jobs, he was a major asshole but the mountains he moved were impressive.

He fuckin fooled me too. I thought Hillary had this in the bag like everybody else. I underestimated Trump. I don't like the guy but I gotta respect the effort his team put in. It is impressive. Like Steve Jobs, he was a major asshole but the mountains he moved were impressive.

It's all kind of surreal.

Actually I may buy Facebook if it dips a little more. lol. I can talk myself into buying or not buying anything. It will have to rebound a little. And Twitter is up as much today as FB is down.

Last edited:
"True evil is, above all things, seductive. When the Devil knocks at your door, he doesn't have cloven hooves. He is beautiful, and offers you your heart's desire in whispered airs. Like a siren, beckoning you to ruinous shore."

-Penny Dreadful

I am not into any religion but the budget deficit being 666 billion and Trump being President made me entertain the anti-christ idea. But that quote is right. Trump is too obvious. So is Hillary. Neither are candidates for the anti-christ. It would look something more like Justin Trudeau.

Leo Tolstoy — 'It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.'

all you do is whine man... seriously man up a lil its embarrassing
tenor.gif

Remember when you cried about me being part of a conspiracy. But then were found out to be the second coming of a banned account

That shit was mad funny

Remember when you cried about me being part of a conspiracy. But then were found out to be the second coming of a banned account

That shit was mad funny
account wasn't banned dumbass i changed names but just like a trumpet you lie so :) if you want another embarrassing beating like you took in the OT thread im perfectly well to oblige... ill meet you up there... stop derailing reg threads with your snowflake nonsense crying

account wasn't banned dumbass i changed names but just like a trumpet you lie so :) if you want another embarrassing beating like you took in the OT thread im perfectly well to oblige... ill meet you up there... stop derailing reg threads with your snowflake nonsense crying

Oh. Like Homer beat me up here. Oh, where did he go?

Enough with you running to the Mods about me "derailing" by calling you out. They are on to you. Yes, I know you've been reporting me non stop.

Here's a clue. Not all the Mods believe it ethical to reply ban simply because you report posters with no back up.

So I suggest you hit the road like Homer did after he called me a liar only to have it smashed right back in his face.

@SBJJ you ready for another embarrassing run in the OT??? or are you gonna keep shitposting up threads in the WR derailing them when you get outclassed (which is literally everytime you post) hey @Edison Carasio i think hes ready for another...

giphy.gif

I'm glad I was able to trigger you so much with one simple post. It's nice to have taken so little effort to out you as the whiny little baby that you are.

Also, it's not my fault that you are too stupid to understand the point. Conservatism in this country has a long history of being predominantly straight white Christian males doing their best to keep any group from making inroads as to being political or socioeconomic equals. Women, blacks, hippies, gays, Muslims, transgenders, , and so on. For decades the conservatives of any given era gnashed their teeth and scratched to keep some given group from having their voices heard. And like I said, any of the hardcore Trump bots of the war room could have been born earlier and would be fighting against one of those named groups. Just pick your decade.

But it must be really telling about you and your intellect if all you took from it was "omg he called me racist". Guilty conscience much?

And what a piece of crap that thread is. Disingenuous troll bait thread on so many levels. First, conservatives don't care about minority groups. Hell, even this week War Room Trumpers were in here crying about too many black people on TV. So get out of here with the "this thread is about how conservatives love black people!" That's about as slick as Roy Moore's "look I got a jew lawyer! I love jewwwwwws"

Second, that thread is full retard because literally nothing Trump has done has impacted unemployment, let alone minority unemployment rates. It's a dishonest attempt to start shit. If anything, Trump's tax plan hurts the poorest inner city African American groups considering how the under $10K tag bracket saw no tax break at all.

So @SBJJ shut your mouth and stop being a little fuccboi.

Oh. Like Homer beat me up here. Oh, where did he go?

Enough with you running to the Mods about me "derailing" by calling you out. They are on to you. Yes, I know you've been reporting me non stop.

Here's a clue. Not all the Mods believe it ethical to reply ban simply because you report posters with no back up.

So I suggest you hit the road like Homer did after he called me a liar only to have it smashed right back in his face.
.. stop being a lil bitch ..i already tagged you in the OT stop derailing threads .. @HomerThompson is the president of the WR but i guess you are not smart enough to figure that out

.. stop being a lil bitch ..i already tagged you in the OT stop derailing threads .. @HomerThompson is the president of the WR but i guess you are not smart enough to figure that out
You are priceless. A banned account calling me a bitch and saying he's reporting me. LOL

Where is the president. He seemed to disappear from this thread mighty quick after calling me a liar only to have himself proven wrong again with a quickness

Maybe it's time we all get together and report you every time you call someone a bitch or retard or derail threads with non stop insults and GIFs.

Or would you just get banned AGAIN and pop up under a different name?

You are priceless. A banned account calling me a bitch and saying he's reporting me. LOL

Where is the president. He seemed to disappear from this thread mighty quick after calling me a liar only to have himself proven wrong again with a quickness
keep derailing.... like i said before i renamed from peloquin... and told you you are derailing and to take this to the OT...
keep shitting up threads chief.. i've got more likes than you in less than 6 months than you have in a DECADE...the people have answered... they like me better :)
0NzwHze.gif

Last edited:
More in depth article on Facebook from NYT. I like the comparison. Facebook has always been empty calories. That is its appeal. By trying to make it more meaningful it is trying to act like it is broccoli now. lol. But it ain't broccoli.

Do people really want a more “meaningful” Facebook any more than they want healthy cookies? Didn’t we get hooked on Facebook for its easy outrages in the first place — for the sugar, not for the broccoli?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/technology/facebook-news-feed-overhaul.html

Some Twitter execs sold some stocks today at a high price thanks to FB's nosedive. I remember I declared Twitter dead in here months ago and Savage argued with me. It is up pretty good since then. I was wrong.

keep derailing.... like i said before i renamed from peloquin...

You've already admitted to being @Covfefe....another ban evasion account. There's really no point in trying to deny that you're a multiple time ban. Only question that remains, is how deep the rabbit hole goes...

The New Year flourishes as we marinate our supple bodies to a better tomorrow.

You've already admitted to being @Covfefe....another ban evasion account. There's really no point in trying to deny that you're a multiple time ban. Only question that remains, is how deep the rabbit hole goes...
Oh look its Canaderp ... White knighting another shitposter conservatard.... You guys on grinder together?

Covfefe was a throw away account i made it knowing it was a joke account.. i see you got your panties all in a twist over me because if i wasn't renting space in your Canuck head you wouldn't be here White knighting your bff

The mods have warned you and your bff sbjj more than once to stop shitting up threads bringing up this bullshit time and time again derailing threads

Do everyone a favor go back to suckling at Donald's teet and crying for every non conservative thread to be dumped while spamming the report button

I would say you are an embarrassment to America but you're not even an American citizen.. Just some wannabe Trump troll who dreams of big Daddy Don taking back Canada and making you his Monica Lewinsky

BHnzWpK.jpg

fqLJBIm.gif

Last edited:
Oh look its Canaderp ... White knighting another shitposter conservatard.... You guys on grinder together?

Covfefe was a throw away account i made it knowing it was a joke account..

No, it was a ban evasion account, much like your current one. Stop lying about your past, and you won't get called out on it.

I also think it's fair that @SBJJ sees this, for the next time you try to pass your lies off on him.

So, who were you before @Covfefe? There's really no point in hiding it now, Multiple Miggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back