fighters that cheated in a fight

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
intentionally or not
koseyepierce2_original_crop_north.jpg

David Terrell vs Scott Smith was the worst case of cheating and worse refereeing I have ever seen, surprised it doesn’t get talked about more

I guess you can’t blame Terrell but I believe he clearly heard the ref

Liddell grabbing the fence Vs Couture

Both side during Kennedy Vs Romero

Last edited:
I can't recall exactly what fight it was, but josh koscheck faked being poked in the eye. but that was an obvious cheat. where it's hard to be sure someone poked someone in the eye or kicked some nuts on purpose.

Stoolgate was pretty blatant.

Also, all PED users are cheaters.

GreaseSP was pretty weak.
JBJ eye pokes are bad. Eye poke penalties should be carried over through fights. Like yellow cards in soccer tournaments

Cheik "Cup" Kongo repeatedly kneeing CroCop in the nuts was painful to watch. he fucking did it on purpose and not even a point was taken away.

Any of Jon Bones fights - eyepokes and PEDs.
Dude is a dirty mother fucker

lindland cheated against Bustamante dude tapped then lied and got tapped again anyway lol

Cheik "Cup" Kongo repeatedly kneeing CroCop in the nuts was painful to watch. he fucking did it on purpose and not even a point was taken away.
Golata vs Bowe I and II was also as bad

I can't recall exactly what fight it was, but josh koscheck faked being poked in the eye. but that was an obvious cheat. where it's hard to be sure someone poked someone in the eye or kicked some nuts on purpose.
He faked a knee in the face against Johnson while he was down and the replay showed the knee missing him by a mile ^^

Back