I'm really Not Happy with the Khabib Bear Wrestling Video...

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Although the Matt Hughes Killing Wild Animals pics are way worse...

method=get&s=matt-hughes-01-04-12-13-50-16-212.jpg

method=get&s=matt-hughes-05-18-12-10-5-0-253.jpg

3052_347370115341216_2086825546_n.jpg

dont think its ever going to change, unless we manage to kill ourselves off.

For once, I actually agree with Dont Frye on something.

<mma4>

I know I hate animal abuse.. Don't get the people hailing Khabib for that the bear has obviously gotten his claws cut off..

Matt looks like he's about to pound that bear behind the barn

also i'll never stop finding it funny that a forum full of guys who pay money to watch people get their shit kicked have an issue with hunting

The only people who can have any moral stand against hunters are 100% Vegan.

95% of farmed animal live rather awful sad lives in extreme crowded, inhumane conditions.

While for a wild animal bullet trough the brain or even gut is very painsless death compared to natural death due to infection, broken leg or being torn apart by predators.

It's real worlds nature guys, it's cruel and life consumes life.

Not Bambi.

Khabib doesnt insult any animals he trains with the force of natures.
But look at your McGregor.. is that better what Matt Huges does?

fur-injured-fox-cage.jpg

Conor-McGregor-%40conor-2017-06-14_Ly1QU1hveWE0TnpFWUlFUDhva1kwU09ZOC14UT0vMTM0eDY0OjQ1NHg1NDQvNjQweDAvYjVkZTMwNGItNWU3Yi00YzgyLWI5ZmEtZjY1OTRlZDRmYmU5

Conor-McGregor-Gucci-coat-pants-shoes-640x799.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Louis-Vuitton-fur-coat-David-August-suit-Tom-Ford-shoes-2.jpg

Matt looks like he's about to pound that bear behind the barn

also i'll never stop finding it funny that a forum full of guys who pay money to watch people get their shit kicked have an issue with hunting
....Huge difference between 2 guys agreeing to injure one another for money and an overpowered idiot killing innocent creatures

The only people who can have any moral stand against hunters are 100% Vegan.

95% of farmed animal live rather awful sad lives in extreme crowded, inhumane conditions.

While for a wild animal bullet trough the brain or even gut is very painsless death compared to natural death due to infection, broken leg or being torn apart by predators.

It's real worlds nature guys, it's cruel and life consumes life.

Not Bambi.

hunters are destroyers, hunters needs to gets hunt because these guys are bitches who insult animals for fun.

Yeah its fucked up for sure, but it was quite sometime ago hopefully the Bears circumstances haves changed.

Back