I'm really Not Happy with the Khabib Bear Wrestling Video...

Although the Matt Hughes Killing Wild Animals pics are way worse...

method=get&s=matt-hughes-01-04-12-13-50-16-212.jpg

method=get&s=matt-hughes-05-18-12-10-5-0-253.jpg

3052_347370115341216_2086825546_n.jpg

Exactly why I fucking hate Hughes.

Well I guess Matt's wrestling with that train didn't end up too good for him.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Khabib doesnt insult any animals he trains with the force of natures.
But look at your McGregor.. is that better what Matt Huges does?

fur-injured-fox-cage.jpg

Conor-McGregor-%40conor-2017-06-14_Ly1QU1hveWE0TnpFWUlFUDhva1kwU09ZOC14UT0vMTM0eDY0OjQ1NHg1NDQvNjQweDAvYjVkZTMwNGItNWU3Yi00YzgyLWI5ZmEtZjY1OTRlZDRmYmU5

Conor-McGregor-Gucci-coat-pants-shoes-640x799.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Louis-Vuitton-fur-coat-David-August-suit-Tom-Ford-shoes-2.jpg
...I can't believe I used to be a fan of this guy....An insecure manchild that compensates his lack of Soul with material objects....He shames my irish heritage

Matt looks like he's about to pound that bear behind the barn

also i'll never stop finding it funny that a forum full of guys who pay money to watch people get their shit kicked have an issue with hunting
It's about choice, animal minding it's own fucking business vs adult choosing to fight in a cage for money.
I'll never stop finding it retarded that people can't tell the difference between consenting adults in competition and a cunt shooting an animal dead for fun.

I hope someone puts a bullet in Hughes' skull, just because, you know, he felt like it, or was bored.

Only a cunt of the highest order murders an innocent animal for no reason at all.

It's about choice, animal minding it's own fucking business vs adult choosing to fight in a cage for money.
I'll never stop finding it retarded that people can't tell the difference between consenting adults in competition and a cunt shooting an animal dead for fun.

I was about to post the EXACT same thing. You have to be a full blown retard to not to see the huge difference between the two.

i still don't understand the apparent fun in killing a wild animal like that. i'd much rather go on a safari trip to simply view the animals. and if you want to see animals dead, go on a tour where lions are eating deer and other animals alive, if that's your thing lol.

Last edited:
so your are a nazi that likes to hunt brown bears for fun?

Northern Californian, no political affiliation, we get paid to hunt feral hog here ie. invasive species

And chill it with that nazi shit. Of Polish descent

...I can't believe I used to be a fan of this guy....An insecure manchild that compensates his lack of Soul with material objects....He shames my irish heritage

thats the problem on mcgregor. hes a charismatic guy but the reality is, he used the irish identity to feed himself for material
boastfulness.

u never see him making charity with the irish flag or smth like that. he just uses the irish flag when comes into the cage to generate money and fame. thats it.

obvious troll is obvious

i would kill a hunter when i would see a hunter how he wants to kill a bear besides bear cubs to save the bears life. i would like to hunt those hunters. like a hunter hunter.... and i would feed this guy to the animals.

i would kill a hunter when i would see a hunter how he wants to kill a bear besides bear cubs to save the bears life. i would like to hunt those hunters. like a hunter hunter.... and i would feed this guy to the animals.

The only people who can have any moral stand against hunters are 100% Vegan.

95% of farmed animal live rather awful sad lives in extreme crowded, inhumane conditions.

While for a wild animal bullet trough the brain or even gut is very painsless death compared to natural death due to infection, broken leg or being torn apart by predators.

It's real worlds nature guys, it's cruel and life consumes life.

Not Bambi.
Im vegan, and consider hunting just fine. I planned on hunting and fishing as soon as my muscles went away, and i grew tits and a vag and got sick all the time. I fully expected some of that to happen.

Anyways, you are right. Nature is rough. Animals are rough. Hunting is natural, or at least close (as the paleo types will conveniently point out that we ate meat, and then get it from an aisle rather than running down an animal for miles until it is panting under a tree, killing it with a spear, gutting and cleaning it, and then packing it home) and factory farming is an abomination.

If anyone is a hunter, and that is exclusively what he eats, then i put him on the same moral ground as myself, and am even slightly jealous at times because game is the best meat, and packed with things that i might actually be missing in my otherwise satisying diet.

All that said, whenever i see someone posing in front of a bear or a cat like Matt is.... even though there are bigger, much bigger, horrors going on unseen at all times... I just cant help but think, ‘what a douche’

Back