The 2017 Heavies Awards - UFC Event of the Year - Winner: UFC 217

What did you think was the best UFC event of 2017?

• Total voters
Went with 217: Bully Beatdown

Went with 217: Bully Beatdown

Bully Beatdown for sure. So weird. JJ was claiming to be the boogeywoman and supposedly harassing Rose behind the scenes, legit bully tactics. Cody's team was actually talking shit to TJ during the fight, not to mention all they did and said leading up to the fight. And Bisping employed classic bully tactics toward Georges for the entire lead up to the fight. Then all 3 of them get finished, lol holy shit what a glorious card.

Also, 217 and 218 were incredible, back to back. It may be the king of "Back to Back" cards.

217 but 214 and 218 are close

not a great year for action packed events, but UFC 217 was probably one of the GOAT

Any card that has Woodley doing is avoidance game is imediately disqualified.

It was close between 217 & 218.... but I went with 218.

Was a pretty good year tbo! Some really good free fight events imo!

217 ...

It’s a one horse race. I’m not sure who could realistically pick another event.

Three belts changed hands. I doubt anybody got all 3 of those fights right.

It was historic, and amazing to watch.

217 by a country mile! 3 title fights was enough to get giddy about but all three ended in finishes and all 3 ended with the belts changing hands. 2017 was arguably the worst year for the UFC in terms of card quality but this card can stand up with some of the best of them from years past.

UFC 217 stands as my favorite card in general, let alone 2017

218 for me. More fighters that I wanted to see.

218 but I'm biased being there for everything from the open workout (got a pic and autograph from Aldo), weigh-ins, and 5th row seat for the card. Had a great time all week and the fights didn't disappoint

voted for 217 the return of GSP and boy did he comeback .
as great as 217 was I couldn't believe it would be killing it this much in the poll

UFC 217 can't be fucked with.

BlackBlissfulEider-max-1mb.gif

Back