Planning on moving to philly from new jersey

All anyone has to do to prove you are a troll is read any of your numerous threads in the standup and/or grappling forum. This post is less intended for you and moreso other people so they can read some of those gems and be as entertained as I was. Thank you for the lols.

Ok now ik your a troll lol, so asking about my first smoker advice, putting advice for my first smoker, putting up a thread for how to get powerful knees going to thailand, i posted a thread 3x because i forgot that i posted 1x first, and all my other threads were all troll threads, you must be special ed, i don't even believe your an adult tbh.

Ok now ik your a troll lol, so asking about my first smoker advice, putting advice for my first smoker, putting up a thread for how to get powerful knees going to thailand, i posted a thread 3x because i forgot that i posted 1x first, and all my other threads were all troll threads, you must be special ed, i don't even believe your an adult tbh.

Lol. So how did you get strong knees? Did you go around sucking guys’ dicks or something? Btw, I could have been way more cruel with that joke than I was.

Lol. So how did you get strong knees? Did you go around sucking guys’ dicks or something? Btw, I could have been way more cruel with that joke than I was.

Nope never did, my coaches were mostly kickboxing coaches teaching a muay thai class my kicks got more powerful and "cruel" you really are special ed that shit don't phase me lol.

You know what else shows that your special ed lol? When you were asking why i would move to another state just because of a self defense law lmao, so your saying that if someone hits you, and you hit him back you want to go to jail? Lol you are weak minded too, you defend yourself anyway you can if someone threatens me with a knife then i'm do anything to stop myself from getting killed that means picking up a weapon of my own and hitting him with it.

You know what else shows that your special ed lol? When you were asking why i would move to another state just because of a self defense law lmao, so your saying that if someone hits you, and you hit him back you want to go to jail? Lol you are weak minded too, you defend yourself anyway you can if someone threatens me with a knife then i'm do anything to stop myself from getting killed that means picking up a weapon of my own and hitting him with it.

So, you’re saying that not wanting to move to another state, simply for its self defense laws, means that I would not fight back if someone attacked me. I just wanted that to be clear so people can see what an obvious troll you are.

So, you’re saying that not wanting to move to another state, simply for its self defense laws, means that I would not fight back if someone attacked me. I just wanted that to be clear so people can see what an obvious troll you are.

And how am i a troll for wanting to move to another state for a self defense law, and no that is not my only reason, theirs reasons because the cheapest apartments are over their, its easier to become a cop over their, i can get a firearm easily over their, and lots of mma gyms over their that don't do contracts, so you really have no proof that i'm a troll lol, i just wanted that to be clear so people know theirs something wrong with you.

Philly is possibly the most disgusting shithole I've ever been to in the US. I've never seen such horrendous slums in my life, outside of Mexico.

Philly is possibly the most disgusting shithole I've ever been to in the US. I've never seen such horrendous slums in my life, outside of Mexico.

Well its 5-2 for people who say philly is a good place and philly is a bad place, i think i'll take my chances in philly because i want to move out of my parents house real bad, and if i apply for security at the airport over their i can get in their easily because i work at the newark airport over here currently and i have been since sept 2017, and if i go all the way through 2018 i'll have over a year experience, and then i can probably get a higher position at the airport in philly.

Jack reacher, again provide actual evidence that i am a troll and then i will stop posting in this forum, threads from 3 years ago don't count, and if i can't give an explanation to any evidence you provided then i will stop posting on this forum.

FFS dude... you need to go back to school before you go anywhere. ;)

I'm actually trying to do online classes rn, for college so i can get some credit get discount on car insurance and get a loan and get enough credits to be a cop.

@Jack Reacheround you really aren't providing any evidence, and your not making any sense, so because i want to move to another state for a self defense law being one of the reasons, how am i a troll.

Back