CES Thread - doesn't have to be PC related.

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It's here. Post your vids and news.

edit: changed the title to include non pc stuff. I think it's safe to say we're all nerds here and would be interested in the other tech stuff as well from CES.

Intel NUC with Radeon graphics

Last edited:
Isn't that what's in the PS4 Pro?

NZXT is throwing their hat into the mobo game.
2022a7fdb382745d97fbfe9f604a3f22_XL.jpg

nzxt-n7-motherboard1.jpg

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PL0UvNzQwODk0L29yaWdpbmFsL05aWFRfTjctWjM3WFRfSW50cm8uanBn

takemymoney.jpg

Oh, shit, I missed this thread yesterday.

not yet.
Did you see that Razer phone dock/laptop thing? If so, thoughts?
I didn't know if I should create a separate thread for CES or not, I figured you'd merge it if you didn't think it was deserving.
I definitely think CES is worthy of a discrete thread. MWC is coming up in a month.

Yeah, I've seen the Razer laptop/phone. A bunch of the mobile gaming pros are talking about it on Twitch, lately. Pretty cool concept.

I definitely think CES is worthy of a discrete thread. MWC is coming up in a month.

Yeah, I've seen the Razer laptop/phone. A bunch of the mobile gaming pros are talking about it on Twitch, lately. Pretty cool concept.

I'm waaay out of the loop on phones. I'm still using an iPhone 5 and plan to keep using it until the SE gets an update as long as it stays with a 4" screen.

Nobody posted the Hypervsn Wall?
IMO, Best of show in CES this year.

Nobody posted the Hypervsn Wall?
IMO, Best of show in CES this year.

I have to say that the guy in that video is remarkably unenthusiastic about his own product. That’s really cool and his attitude is just “yeah, this is our thing. Whatever”.

I have to say that the guy in that video is remarkably unenthusiastic about his own product. That’s really cool and his attitude is just “yeah, this is our thing. Whatever”.
I guess the guy's more of a tech person than a marketing/pr dude. He might've been talking about it all day then a kid with no press credentials started pestering him during his break.

Back