fighters that cheated in a fight

Kenny grabbed the cage to try and stop three separate Sherk TDs in their fight.

Sherk still got him down but wasn't able to slam him.

Anderoid vs Sonnen in the 2nd fight was some of the worst blatant cheating I have ever seen

giphy.gif

648016_2.jpg

648016_1.jpg

silvastddefens.gif

He also faked being kneed in the head while grounded.

I'm assuming we're not counting run of the mill fouls, otherwise the answer is literally everyone.

GSP's back-to-back nut shots on Hughes should count for something though.
GSP kicked Matt in the nuts 4 times total in the first 3 minutes of the first round in their 2nd fight. No points were deducted
yPrTsx.gif
...<{hughesimpress}>

On the subject of Cro Cop and Cup Cheik I would be amazed if CC's testicles still worked right. He got knee'd, hard, at least 4 times against Kongo and Overeem blasted him so hard with one while he was in DREAM they had to like search for it in the middle of the ring cause the trauma sent it back into his body or some shit.

Some dude fought Bas and lied and said Bas hit him with a closed fist in Pancrase.

So Bas deliberately destroyed him to the liver. Backed off. And repeat.

Matt Lindland said he didn't tap when he did.

Ponzo and JJ eye pokes.

Gary Goodridge reached into a guy's shorts and squeezed his nuts (I don't remember if this was legal, to be fair.)

Not cheating but certainly fucking scummy as fuck:

Dont know if its been posted, dont feel like going through 3 pages lol, but this is the worst one in recent memory. His name should be Pokenibbio.

gunnar-nelson-santiago-ponzinibbio-eye-poke-glasgow-1011855.jpg

DE8KCRSWsAA0e3U.jpg

Really surprised this wasnt changed to a NC as there were multiple others as well even before the KO.
He did the same thing only not as severe in his next fight against Mike Perry, dude is a dirty motherfucker. I'll never understand why MMA refs don't follow suit of refs from other sports like hockey, basketball etc., and that is if a player is consistently dirty or plays on the edge he gets a rep with the refs as someone you need to watch when they are on the ice/court and given little leeway when they commit infractions. Someone's going to lose an eye.

Not defending Kyle, but his opponent finished his career with 3 straight tko wins after this.

I know, but I remember the aftermath and he was in danger of not fighting again.

Unrelated, Olsen is a science teacher at the high school in my home town now lol

He did the same thing only not as severe in his next fight against Mike Perry, dude is a dirty motherfucker. I'll never understand why MMA refs don't follow suit of refs from other sports like hockey, basketball etc., and that is if a player is consistently dirty or plays on the edge he gets a rep with the refs as someone you need to watch when they are on the ice/court and given little leeway when they commit infractions. Someone's going to lose an eye.
Belcher, Bisping, and Anthony Johnson already almost did.

Belcher had to retire cause of the poke he got from Bisping and Bisping's eye still looks super fucked up from the eye poke he got a fight or two later.

Shields eye pokes on GSP. You could tell GSP wasn't the same after one of them and while he still won he told his corner he couldn't see out of that eye.

Matt Lindland is a dirty motherfucker for another very literal reason. That damn heathen didn't shower for like a week or two before his Olympic run.

Lol, I knew Conor McHuggers were going to post this. My guess was that this would be among the first 10 posts. I wasn't that far off.

I hate these forums sometimes. At this point, actually pointing out and/or objecting to a blatant rule infringement that led to a subsequent loss makes you a Conor hugger, purely because Gunnar trains with him at times.

Grow up, seriously.

I agree dirty fighters or those who have shown bag signs should be reprimanded more frequent. And yep he got Mike pretty good too. Pokenibbio is going on his eye poke run. 170 pound eye poke king, I dont think even Jones could handle Pokenibbios jock strap lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wanderlei hit dan henderson with his thigh in the head back when 4 pt attacks where illegal in pride and dan sold it like he got shot so the ref would dq wandy but it didnt work.

Lol, I knew Conor McHuggers were going to post this. My guess was that this would be among the first 10 posts. I wasn't that far off.
I’m a Gunnar fan you little piece of shit, and if you don’t think Ponzi cheated you’re a fucking moron

giphy.gif

Back