Wait, Bellator HW tourney is going head to head with Stipe/Ngannou?

Lord Phelps

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are they completely insane? Why not just have it this weekend? What a poorly run organization, lol

I'm Watching Rampage till the end.

it's not the HW tournament, it's just a single fight

Wouldn't be surprised if it comes close to UFC. For the casual peeps. Stipe vs nganoue they have no idea who they are

Oh okay. Still stupid to bury Chael and Page like that, when they could easily fight this weekend and do bigger numbers (preferably tonight before playoff football).

Yeah, and you also got Rory/Lima, Pico, and Chandler on this card. What a bunch of fucking morons. WOW.

Watch one DVR the other. Avoid sherdog. My only solution.

I am watching Bellator, well I am watching both. It works for me, especially on such a cold fucking weekend.

I kinda fine the Bellator a little more interesting..Like the old Pride days.. Yeah the fighters are not in their prime but I may never get to see many of them fight again

Well, Bellator had that date and show announced months before the UFC announced 220.

What were the going to say?..."umm, due to the fact that the UFC has pitted one of their PPV's up against our show, we're going to reschedule ours to a different date"

Are they completely insane? Why not just have it this weekend? What a poorly run organization, lol

Bellator actually booked their event before Stipe vs. Ngannou were added to UFC 220. shitty timing, but not really Bellator's fault that the UFC stacked the deck against them with two title fights. It'll be a great night for MMA though ...

Will watch both, tabs brah.

I think Sherdoggers over estimate Stipe's popularity. If I had to choose one event, I'll be watching Chael and Rory, over Stipe and that new guy.

1) reddit is your friend
2) chael vs. rampage OR 2 guys whos name i can't pronounce who are probably foreign and therefore probably definitely terrorists. I'm gonna MAGA my way over to bellator

Back