NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always give him more guaranteed money over a shorter term. 3 years 45-50 million fully guaranteed could work.
At 25, almost 26 years old, I think that's reasonable for both sides. Meaning the owners will fight tooth and nail to get him closer to half that.

I kinda like this bitching and moaning over pay. Hopefully it permeates into lower society so there's less bums and poor people we all have to deal with.

Sticking with the Vikings. Brady is going to have that front seven dragging their nuts across his face all day long if they meet in the Super Bowl.

Toughest hurdle is this weekend for them and I think they're a better team than when they beat the Saints this year.

It is Minnesota though so I'm sure some inexplicable bullshit will befall them. Still would be cool to see them get a chip, especially hosting the SB.

It really comes down to Keenum holding up to the pressure, and the Refs not being their normal idiot selves. I think the Vikings D is better than the Saints O, just a question of Keenum being his normal 'Hit me if you can' self and Theilen being open often enough to keep the ball moving.

It really comes down to Keenum holding up to the pressure, and the Refs not being their normal idiot selves. I think the Vikings D is better than the Saints O, just a question of Keenum being his normal 'Hit me if you can' self and Theilen being open often enough to keep the ball moving.
Sirles at left guard is one to keep an eye on, he's replacing Easton and he doesn't have much experience there.

Hopefully the until will do better with something resembling an offense to keep them off the field next year

26238897_10156108835364452_3266787342449647933_n.jpg

Pete charmichael of the saints might be being brought in to interview for the seahawks OC/Assistant coach job. Seahawks havent interviewed anyone yet so that probably means their canditates are busy with the playoffs.

If Rustle actually gets a competent O-Line that will be scary.

Just realized we get to see Matt Ryan vs Nick Foles this week.

<KingstonFrown>

Nick Foles needs a Frank the Tank during the debate moment to win tomorrow.

I'd like to see them win, for a change.

It'll be tough because the Pats always play the refs in addition to whatever team they play, but I have faith. They use all the disrespect as ammunition.

It'll be tough because the Pats always play the refs in addition to whatever team they play, but I have faith. They use all the disrespect as ammunition.
Some guys around here seem to think the refs favor the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back