Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

You are laughing, but that suit cost him over 10K. It is an original creation... Jokes aside, he seems quite genuine and nice when casually hanging around.
Only new money buys flashy 10k clown suits. I’m a big Conor fanboy because I love his fight style and how he can back up everything he’s said, but for a guy who was a welfare bumb less than 3 years ago he sure likes to remind us every interview about his custom suits and how much they cost.

Congrats on your multi-millions Conor, now pay back your fan-base and get back in the ring

What a load of utter drivel.

Just because someone is rich, doesn't immediately change their taste and give them an insatiable longing for garish, ostentatious, overpriced clothes.

That's reserved for just a select few nouveau riche try hard twats like Conor.

Jesus christ, look at Mark Zuckerburg, he has enough money to buy and sell Pillowfists McGregory and his entire family hundreds of times over, and he dresses in regular, understated attire because that's obviously what he likes.

Mark_Zuckerberg_in_Prague_2013.jpg

Lol the problem with your statement is that you're attacking me thinking I'm speaking for all rich people, I'm only speaking for people with Conor's expensive style, not all rich people. What don't ya'll understand? This is an MMA Forum, and I'm speaking about an MMA fighters dress style, not the CEO of Facebook. Rich people dress differently that's true, I'm talking specifically about those who have money and are drawn to EXTRAVAGENT Clothing, not those who are rich and keep it simple, I'm familiar with both styles. I follow successful business people and see how they dress, some even shop at stores like Wal-Mart and Target, I know those people exist, at the same time there are also rich people who like the more flashier clothing, Conor is in that category, and it boggles my mind that in me saying certain rich people, because if you look at my previous comment, I SAID SOME RICH PEOPLE, SOME, I got flack for it. I didn't say all, I was talking about Conor, and he happens to represent for MMA at least, a type of rich person, who is drawn to flashy clothing.

What about that statement is false, I've acknowledged both sides, I'll wait. If you want me to post where I said SOME rich people, I'll do that as well.

How am I in the wrong again?

Back