Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Thandie Newton has horribad tits. Still would though.

Would that really be disappointing? I mean she doesn't exactly look voluptuous clothed does she? if anything the surprise was that she has quite a nice butt although I spose looking back her getup at the end of Attack of the Clones gives that away.
She did a stripper role or strip tease in some movie. One of those over done comic book type movies. I couldn't look at her the same after that.
Very disappointing.

I'll check it out, I just remember in the cut being a let down.
TBH, I still recall it being underwhelming. She used to look breathtaking in pics, it just didn’t translate without her clothes.

2ppd0t5.jpg

Ms. winslet looked pretty good to me in titanic; the reader was an entirely different story: full bush was nice though.

As for neve campbell, she's got a really nice ass in her recent house of cards scene.

Winslet seems to do a lot of nude scenes. I like her bush, but her tits are horrendous. James Cameron is truly a master of his craft because he did indeed make them look somewhat decent. But literally everything else I've seen her in where she showed them made me nauseous. I didn't think a pair of tits could make me cringe so hard.

I was always really attracted to Neve. I was shocked at how disappointing her boobs were. (Though I'd take them 10x out of 10 over Winslets)

Absolutely Teri Hatcher... I was like 14 and I was distraught when I realised how sour the milk has gone.

I think it was my first of many major sexual disappointments...

The Fappening Gods blessed us today with one of the most attractive women on TV: Charissa Thompson! Apparently she's quite generous and likes to touch herself. Pleasantly surprised her boobs aren't as small as I imagined. Fine buns too.

The Fappening Gods blessed us today with one of the most attractive women on TV: Charissa Thompson! Apparently she's quite generous and likes to touch herself. Pleasantly surprised her boobs aren't as small as I imagined. Fine buns too.
Yeah she's dirty! Wouldn't be proud of those photos in place of the NBA guy though, how come is he limp-dicked all the time when with such a hot gal?

Tara Ried has to win this, right? Remember her malformed pepperoni nipple?

Tara Ried has to win this, right? Remember her malformed pepperoni nipple?
How come Arianny can afford a skilled boob job surgeon, but movie star Tara Reid hires an unskilled boob surgeon?

Also, I'm convinced some of you never actually saw the boobs you are poo pooing because they are pretty nice. No need to go so far to pretend you're not gay. It's ok.

Yeah she's dirty! Wouldn't be proud of those photos in place of the NBA guy though, how come is he limp-dicked all the time when with such a hot gal?
Some of those pics looked like the dressing room. Did she wash her hands before meeting interviewees? She looks better with longer hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back