Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

No amount of wrestling training will help him once khabib gets a hold of him.

He's defending his belt to Aussie Flu, it's only 3 rounds.

he looks off balance trying to front kick

AgileHighlevelFurseal-max-1mb.gif

I hope he spends the money learning something better than this.

he looks off balance trying to front kick

mcgregor is not the best with kicks but hes a decent boxer with insane timing. mcgregors low kicks are good.

Last edited:
Total BS if Tony VS Khabib happens before Conor is striped or Conor vs Tony takes place.

AgileHighlevelFurseal-max-1mb.gif

I hope he spends the money learning something better than this.

he spend 300k for a training camp to fight diaz 2. the strategy was to low kick him and it worked... because nate has sloppy legs... but rda fought agains nate diaz with the low kicks strategy bevore him.

So if Tony wins it is still in Russia?

Wrestling with Khabib is way more tiring that picking your own striking pace with Nate.

So what if Khabib loses against Tony or is injured again? They would have ruined their plans for their first show in Russia (a huge market)

I think Tony-Conor is the fight to make for March-April, winner fights Khabib in Russia.

No way in hell should this guy get to wait until September to fight. He should have long since been stripped by then.

How big was Khabib's win at 219... McGregor has posted multiple photos of himself in the gym since

I predict Khabib will give Conner the absolute worst beating we have ever witnessed in the entirety of MMA.

McGreggor is not a elite wrestler. He is not a BJJ prodigy. One of those two, at a minimum, is required to keep Khabib off of you and the space to implement your game plan.

Let's not forget that Connor was mounted, beaten, and subbed by Nate Diaz , who in the modern shark tank that is LW Is, at best , a mid level divisional gatekeeper.

And this is the man who will stop Khabib?

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

If this happens, do you think most dangerous man in MMA, Kadyrov will be there?
Ramzan-Kadyrov.jpg

I wonder if Conor could handle the pressure mode Khabib that just smothered Barboza's offense.

Back