Planning on moving to philly from new jersey

Isn’t Jersey basically a suburb of Philly? This is like @Oblivian moving from Fishers and Carmel.

lol well, that I didn't know! I used to work out there and honestly only drove in and out. I'll stick to my heroin towns in NJ thank you very much

I just hate the suburbs on general. Jenkintown and Glenside are close to the city and regional rail and have solid main streets so I almost give them a pass.

Just stay away from Eagles fans, and you should be fine.

Isn’t Jersey basically a suburb of Philly? This is like @Oblivian moving from Fishers and Carmel.

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/search/best-places-to-live/

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/4924328/carmel-indiana/

enhanced-buzz-23157-1328635451-7.jpg

Are their any giants fans over their lol

Yeah we got gays too.

The area around Chestnut, Pine, Juniper and 11th Streets within Washington Square West is kind of like a Little Pakistan.

The bug Pakistani Bar is Woody's named after Arabian Oud Woody because that's where the young Pakis go to hook up.

It’s either that or you are actually mentally disabled. Take your pick.

Dude your the one whose not giving any evidence whatsoever and your the one whose acting like hes mentally disable if you weren't you wouldn't be saying that its stupid to move to another state for self defense law, and you would be giving me evidence that i'm a troll their for you are either a troll or a mental issued bitch.

Dude your the one whose not giving any evidence whatsoever and your the one whose acting like hes mentally disable if you weren't you wouldn't be saying that its stupid to move to another state for self defense law, and you would be giving me evidence that i'm a troll their for you are either a troll or a mental issued bitch.

So, you don’t think that seems like a pretty odd reason to just move out of state? You think that’s completely normal?

Did your Mom drink a lot when she was pregnant?

So, you don’t think that seems like a pretty odd reason to just move out of state? You think that’s completely normal?

Dude i moving to philly so that i'm closer to new jersey, and i am a man (unlike you) who can make his own decisions, i put a forum up so that i can get as much information as possible. So how is that a stupid move? Its a move that i think is right for me plus i'm not going to be far frim new jersey

You really do have some mental issues dude, its not even funny, so do me a favor and do not reply to this thread or any of my threads ever again, thank you.

I'm enjoying this thread.

Please, continue.

Back