Calling it now: Ngannou smokes Stipe. Sign here for future shaming!

My winnings after Stipe does the damn thing. CHA CHING!

Any HW fight where both guys are gonna stand and trade is pretty close to a 50/50 coinflip, whoever lands the first big shot wins. With that said, I feel like Stipe is good at capitalizing on other people's mistakes and Ngannou is not a complete fighter yet, so Stipe can win if he's patient.

what i think would be interesting is, if Ngannou hits Stipe with a full on shot, and Stipe doesn't go out.

i'm sure Ngannou will be a different person the first time he runs into someone who can take the power and keep coming.

Blaydes did. Others have as well. Miocic has taken absolute bombs, and still didn't even drop with Struve landing clean uppers. I'd be very surprised if Miocic can't survive some bombs from Ngannou unless they are clean counters. The bigger question is can Ngannou survive Miocic?

He's never been tested, and Stipe hits hard as fuck too, but is more precise and quick and more active. Ngannou is probably going to be getting hit with some good shots and if he can't survive himself before he can land something good, It'll be Stipe by KO. And that's not even including Stipes quickly improving leg kicks and his wrestling game he can use to break down Ngannou.

he said that is coach said that its easier becoming an MMA fighter in france than a boxer, so he became an MMA fighter. the rest you're just speculating

Well exactly, it's easier to become a successful MMA fighter than a pro boxer, that's kind of my point. And no, that's not particular to France at all. They like boxing a lot in France, amateur and pro. It's far more popular than MMA.

That was basically his coach's diplomatic way of saying "You're not skilled enough to be a boxer, but I'm sure you could knock the shit out of most of the no chin, no defence MMA heavyweights".

There's still millions to be made as a pro heavyweight boxer - If Francis showed enough promise to become a top pro HW boxer, he would have been encouraged to do so - it's that simple. The truth is even in today's scrubby HW division, it takes a lot of experience and skill to make it to the top.

Last edited:
god, that gif of Mcgregor doing his fancy step right into an attack angle. Could watch that forever.

Let's put it this way, if you were to tell me Francis had no chance, I would basically shrug, and give you a "Yeah"

All I'm saying is that Francis would have a better chance than McG against Floyd.

Fair enough. I'd agree he has a better shot than Pillowfists McGregory, who had no chance at all. I'd give Francis a 1% puncher's chance, he does have legit, effortless power.

And yeah that gif is fucking hilarious ;)

Im gonna give an even more bold prediction.He will KO stipe in less than 2 minutes.

Stop doubting and board the Ngannou train. He is the new breed. The HW champ we've all been yearning for.

giphy.gif

Predicting a TKO win in rd 1 or early rd 2.
Stop doubting and board the Ngannou train. He is the new breed. The HW champ we've all been yearning for.

giphy.gif

New breed.. Like Tod Dufee?

what i think would be interesting is, if Ngannou hits Stipe with a full on shot, and Stipe doesn't go out.

i'm sure Ngannou will be a different person the first time he runs into someone who can take the power and keep coming.
He will probably just hit him again.

Fair enough. I'd agree he has a better shot than Pillowfists McGregory, who had no chance at all. I'd give Francis a 1% puncher's chance, he does have legit, effortless power.

And yeah that gif is fucking hilarious ;)

Usually you are the one who has to step to the side to turn an opponent into a right hand. lol.

giphy.gif

Is he going to win 110% like your Mike Perry crushing pillow fisted Ponzi thread?

Back