Wait, Bellator HW tourney is going head to head with Stipe/Ngannou?

Are they completely insane? Why not just have it this weekend? What a poorly run organization, lol
RAMPAGE VS SONNEN is going head to head with STIPE vs NGANNOU on free TV. Its also a good play.

I think the ufc did it rather than bellator deliberately planning it I could be wrong though

Bellator website is jokes.

They have Rampage listed at 6'1 265 lbs

and Chael listed at 6'1 205 lbs.

..... Rampage must have really put on the weight.

And the UFC's card this weekend is on a Sunday
I bet there was a mix up and someone lost their job.

Might’ve watched checked out the Bellator gifs after but truthfully who gives a shit. I don’t care about watching old ass rampage fight another old bat, Pico is 1-1, Chandler vs who? Rory vs Lima only slightly interested me but meh altogether. UFC 220 shits on this card.

If I could only watch one I’d pick Bellator. But I’ll watch fights from both.
No way in hell can I watch an entire ufc event anymore.

I wonder what Rampage and Sonnen will weigh in at?

Free TV

Announced before Stipe/Ngannou was even thought of

Named guys on free TV.

I'm kind of torn and the last two fights on the Bellator card look great!

Bellator website is jokes.

They have Rampage listed at 6'1 265 lbs

and Chael listed at 6'1 205 lbs.

..... Rampage must have really put on the weight.

Um .....rampage hasn't fought at 205lbs since 2014.....his last 3 fights have been over 205lbs....Rampage came out publicly and said he can't make 205 anymore......im so tired of hearing about him being a light heavyweight....FFS

some people drink too much UFC juice...

Um .....rampage hasn't fought at 205lbs since 2014.....his last 3 fights have been over 205lbs....Rampage came out publicly and said he can't make 205 anymore......im so tired of hearing about him being a light heavyweight....FFS

So you think he's going to weigh in at 265 lbs?

Back