Artem Lobov vs. Alex Caceres Added to UFC Fight Night London

Who wins?

• Total voters
Bruce Leeroy had some trouble latelty, got overmatch every now and then, a fight with Lobov should put him back on track unless he is actually shot, the Wang loss though no excuse for that.
Doesn't need an excuse. Guan Wang is a legit prospect.

Why the fuck is conors towelboy still taking up a roster spot?? I don't get it, hell both these guys shouldn't be in the ufc. Lobov looks like shit even in his wins, he should've been cut after his last fight.

They must really want to keep Artem on the roster tbh, they give him the only guy with a record almost as bad as him and a glass jaw to boot.

Lethal Lobov Via Brutality

DMMw9R7W0AAW2GI.jpg

Serious question. Are there any fighters currently employed by the UFC that have more losses than wins besides Lobov?

I took my 12 year old nephew to Gleason's gym on his birthday a couple of months ago and found out he currently has a 66" reach; An inch longer than Lobov's. What does that have to do with this thread? NOTHING, I just found it funny considering my nephew is MAYBE 5'3

Caceres eats Lobov up on the ground, but Bruce Leroy might have the worst fight IQ in the UFC... So he'll probably stand with Artem and get TKO'd.

How is this can Lobov still in the UFC? The guy is a joke.

Bruce Leeroy hasn't been in form since 2014. Kid may be out of his prime before he hits 30. I got Artem here.

Artem has one advantage. His T-Rex arms will be difficult to armbar.

6 decisions in a row, 4 of them losses. Yet exciting fighters who go for the win get cut after suffering 3 consecutive losses.

But more strikes than the entire UFC roster combined.
upload_2018-1-13_5-8-43.png

I can't believe either of them are still in the UFC. Someone's getting their contract cancelled.

I can't believe either of them are still in the UFC. Someone's getting their contract cancelled.

Both are entertaining and bring it

Is rather watch this fight than a lot of main card fights.

Back