Miesha Tate, Johnny Nunez, Bryan Caraway

She left him long time before getting pregnant; but only 2 months later after she left Bryan, itstarting to appear pictures of Johnny and Miesha together. Only two months to get pictures of them, if you count the time they may have taking it private, let's say 2 months; the result is that almost the same time she left him, started dating Johnny. Cucked? Yeah most certanly, if you date someone, first you "get to know" the person. They were fucking behind Bryan's back as per August/Sept 2016.

She left Bryan on Oct 12th, and the first picture of them together appeared on Dec 21th, when they traveled together to Michigan. Adn they were already travelling together. How long do you wait to get a woman to travel with you for the first time since started dating? (In my case, more than a year of dating)

LEL. He's not dating Dandois! She's dating a latino/black man from Belgium.
And it's not almost signed, Dandois is managed by Miesha. How do you think she fought against Davis at UFC? That must be some of Dana's biggest regrets, to allow Miesha to bring her fighter and perform that way!

Bryan and Nunez are not friend, but they've even trained on the same tatami, as for Dec of 2017. Dunno if he knew about Miesha's pregnancy with his training partner, but I'm sure he knew about them being together.

He was totally "Icardeado".
It's called sarcasm.. but yes, I agree.

She was broke up with Carraway a long time ago wtf is the love triangle about.
People are so bored till they sit there and think of a rumor to start. How about getting a statement from Tate herself would that not be the way to go instead of asking people who have never seen her in their life?
Think people are looking at this statement she made, "Now you can sit and speculate... or you can just be happy for us."and then doing the math -- hmmm she got together with Johnny in August, but didn't break up with Caraway for another couple months ...

Think people are looking at this statement she made, "Now you can sit and speculate... or you can just be happy for us."and then doing the math -- hmmm she got together with Johnny in August, but didn't break up with Caraway for another couple months ...
Of course she got together with Johnny before breaking up with Caraway. I have never known a woman to do anything different. Many women have a boyfriend plus "guy friends" on the side who supposedly aren't romantically involved with her.... And then the boyfriend finds himself out in the cold wondering what happened.

Back