white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

oh, i didnt realize you were the welcoming committee. i also didnt realize that cops apparently ARE more important.

douche

This thread is about a cop that was shot and the perp being added to the FBI's most wanted list, not about how important cops are. You could always just fuck off and not even open the thread if you don't care about cops, which is your MO.

31 years young :eek:

aryan13n-3-web.jpg

War room will never surprise me what shitty human beings post in here on occasion.

You are not needed or welcome in this thread or sub forum. Kindly excuse yourself back to whatever hole you crawled out of

Yeah, I absolutely detest the police institution for what its individuals do and for what it stands for, but I'm not even at the point of trivializing something like that or celebrating a man's suffering. Pretty low.

Do you only lick boots when the perp is a white supremacist or do you just love licking boots
Some are obsessed with the about 1% of population that are confirmed white racist out there, but it’s only to keep the “boogy man” relevant. it’s a smart long term goal, keep dripping the “white racists said or did something”weekly news story. There were no racist before Trump

This thread is about a cop that was shot and the perp being added to the FBI's most wanted list, not about how important cops are. You could always just fuck off and not even open the thread if you don't care about cops, which is your MO.
ok. so i guess i should just start a thread about some random guy that gets shot. no difference. my "MO" isn't that I don't care about cops. My "MO" is that they are no more (or less) important than anyone else. But they have obviously brainwashed people like yourself to thinking otherwise.

i hope the cop makes a full recovery

Yeah, I absolutely detest the police institution for what its individuals do and for what it stands for, but I'm not even at the point of trivializing something like that or celebrating a man's suffering. Pretty low.
um, never celebrated his suffering. not even close. as i just posted, i hope he makes a full recovery

ok. so i guess i should just start a thread about some random guy that gets shot. no difference. my "MO" isn't that I don't care about cops. My "MO" is that they are no more (or less) important than anyone else. But they have obviously brainwashed people like yourself to thinking otherwise.

i hope the cop makes a full recovery

If the shooter makes the FBI's most wanted, have at it.

Some are obsessed with the about 1% of population that are confirmed white racist out there, but it’s only to keep the “boogy man” relevant. it’s a smart long term goal, keep dripping the “white racists said or did something”weekly news story. There were no racist before Trump

This seems to be the trend of the ts. He's not a bad dude, but a good portion of his threads are about white supremacist violence. I'm pretty sure everybody that posts here is on board with an Aryan gang member being brought to justice. If somebody was to post a thread every time there was an incident of minority gang violence Sherdog would probably break.

This seems to be the trend of the ts. He's not a bad dude, but a good portion of his threads are about white supremacist violence. I'm pretty sure everybody that posts here is on board with an Aryan gang member being brought to justice. If somebody was to post a thread every time there was an incident of minority gang violence Sherdog would probably break.

I am on an agenda: too many people here do not realize that white, Christian right-wing extremists are the number one domestic terror threat in America and the number one killers of law enforcement (and have been for decades). I guarantee you, if more people on this board knew that I would not feel a need to draw attention to these events.

Too many people want to get into discussions about terrorism in America without knowing anything about it.

I see the want to be "cool kids" showed up to this thread as always.

As for the guy on the run. I hope he gets gut shot and dies slowly in the gutter.

oh, i didnt realize you were the welcoming committee. i also didnt realize that cops apparently ARE more important.

douche

You don't have to sign your posts. This is not a letter. We know you posted it because your username is attached to the post.

I see the want to be "cool kids" showed up to this thread as always.

As for the guy on the run. I hope he gets gut shot and dies slowly in the gutter.

I hope he dies in a poor neighborhood so the underprivileged will get a free meal. Put some A1 on that shit and it could be Sizzler for all they know.

You don't have to sign your posts. This is not a letter. We know you posted it because your username is attached to the post.

I hope he dies in a poor neighborhood so the underprivileged will get a free meal. Put some A1 on that shit and it could be Sizzler for all they know.

Jesu lol..

The irony: white supremecist driving a black car.

because i am smart enough to avoid cops

Good to see you have improved from your earlier days when the cops would arrest you, thus causing your hate towards cops and your inserting your gangly ass in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back