Why does TJ have miniature pecs?!

He is, but I have, I mean he might have internet.
View attachment 323983
tumblr_mr6j1kqUlW1scpg2no1_500.gif

Maybe because he's a miniature man

Naw I think I know what the OP is saying, TJ is taller than Kevin Hart, Hart is 5 foot 2 inches tall

yet he has normal size Pecs, he is proportionate he is just shorter
kevin.jpg

TJ is 5 foot 6 yet he is built like this like a grown kid like those kids who are super muscular those myostatin kids
40ECA67B00000578-4553374-image-a-2_1496096425353.jpg

His posture doesn't help. It seems like he stands with his shoulders rolled forward an awful lot.

usa_today_9064928.0.jpg

BvSVUhr.jpg
That first picture really highlights how underdeveloped his upper pecs are. He should take notes from Franco, it might help. The shape of your muscles can be largely genetic though. Just imagine Franco's upper chest shrinking and it would look identical to what's going on with TJ's chest.
019.jpg

The way he stands with his shoulders forward and his peck muscle having that cross symbol look cutting his upper peck short. Looks like he has bad "pinched" nerves.

His posture doesn't help. It seems like he stands with his shoulders rolled forward an awful lot.

Pointy nipples...

Wait you think those are normal?

You just outed yourself buddy
Look at the other pic I posted. Do they look "pointy?" NO. And his pecs don't look look fatty which is what gynecomastia is. They're solid muscle. And furthermore gyno nipples are puffy. I don't see of that in TJ's chest.
gynecomastia-puberty.jpg

' Miniature brains ask questions like that? Did not know, but really, is that a fact? Anyhow, TJ looks proportionate to me. Might be awfully wrong though. '
- Tze

' Miniature brains ask questions like that? Did not know, but really, is that a fact? Anyhow, TJ looks proportionate to me. Might be awfully wrong though. '
- Tze

Lmaooooo

- Tze

Aesthetically speaking, he needs to work on his upper chest.

Back