Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

What a dogshit stupid fuck retard cunt thread. Veritas. Lol. Not even once. Dumbfuck.

giphy.gif

Far enough, yea people tend to be hypocritical. No doubt, as long as people understand that they are not infringing on their rights (in the USA) by not allowing certain political views to be expressed in their site.

Do you think there is no government involvement with Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple etc?

Naive.

"It's just a private company"

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Do you think there is no government involvement with Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple etc?

Naive.

"It's just a private company"

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

The United States government owns part of twitter? Do you have proof? Of course not, because that simply is not true. If you want to say there are time when twitter works with the government that can be a true statement but twitter has sued the US government for over reach.

I didn't watch the video, but the title says they apologized. Also Project V isn't a legit news org, they are a right wing investigative organization that has been taken to court. They are shady as fuck and your comparison of the two is flawed.

So evidence of things being faked and altered doesn't matter to you as long as you support their bias? Understood.

The United States government owns part of twitter? Do you have proof? Of course not, because that simply is not true. If you want to say there are time when twitter works with the government that can be a true statement but twitter has sued the US government for over reach.

Owns? Probably not.
Has a say in? Absolutely.

You think it's gonna be available information whether they do or not?

Just like mockingbird was.

You think for a second that the government doesn't have their hands in these companies?

C'mon son.

Owns? Probably not.

You think for a second that the government doesn't have their hands in these companies?

C'mon son.

You don't need evidence when you have instinct. Am I right?

Owns? Probably not.

C'mon son.

What's your point on all of this? Are you just going to play the "shadow government" card?

Yes the government has connections with twitter. Twitter spent $700,000 on lobbyist in 2017. I'm sure twitter has aided in investigations.

I can't find any proof the the US government is controlling twitter so unless you can point me in a direction to find proof, I'm going to assume you have nothing.

What's your point on all of this? Are you just going to play the "shadow government" card?

Yes the government has connections with twitter. Twitter spent $700,000 on lobbyist in 2017. I'm sure twitter has aided in investigations.

I can't find any proof the the US government is controlling twitter so unless you can point me in a direction to find proof, I'm going to assume you have nothing.

Yup. It's not in the news so the government has nothing to do with these social media companies.

I don't need evidence for something that's completely obvious to all but a retarded few.

I knew this guy who used to ride a dinosaur that said the same shit. Can you last 8 seconds riding atop a Triceratops?

Also, I agree with you. Why back up an argument with facts when you can just use ad hominem attacks like the great minds of all times. Fuck discourse. Just tell us what the fuck to think and we will comply.
Four more years, four more years!!! WOOT!

I knew this guy who used to ride a dinosaur that said the same shit. Can you last 8 seconds riding atop a Triceratops?

Also, I agree with you. Why back up an argument with facts when you can just use ad hominem attacks like the great minds of all times. Fuck discourse. Just tell us what the fuck to think and we will comply.
Four more years, four more years!!! WOOT!

I'm baffled by the naivety of guys like you. Especially with all the scandals and leaks we've seen.

"If I don't see it on CNN, it isn't true"

Go eat a Lemon dick.

Yup. It's not in the news so the government has nothing to do with these social media companies.

You suspect things, so it must be true? Look I'm no big fan of my own government, I even admit that they do really shady shit. The US government has planned false flag ops in the past, and I don't want to go down the craziness that these CTs lead to.

You cant point to any evidence to prove what you are saying is true. So how much involvement the US government has is unknown to the public.

All you are doing is flinging bullshit at the wall hoping it sticks. Unless you can prove that the US government is forcing twitter to delete or block users, there is no first amendment infringement going on.

You suspect things, so it must be true? Look I'm no big fan of my own government, I even admit that they do really shady shit. The US government has planned false flag ops in the past, and I don't want to go down the craziness that these CTs lead to.

You cant point to any evidence to prove what you are saying is true. So how much involvement the US government has is unknown to the public.

All you are doing is flinging bullshit at the wall hoping it sticks. Unless you can prove that the US government is forcing twitter to delete or block users, there is no first amendment infringement going on.

I know right? If the government was reading all our data, it would be all over google and stuff.

Otherwise you wouldn't believe it and I'm just flinging shit lol.

I'll wait for one of your Facebook friends to link you to it.

I know right? If the government was reading all our data, it would be all over google and stuff.

Otherwise you wouldn't believe it and I'm just flinging shit lol.

I'll wait for one of your Facebook friends to link you to it.

So you are going "shadow government"?

Yes our own government is collecting information on its own people. Patriot Act.

So explain what this has to do with Twitter censorship of political views?

Hell, its the republicans who voted to continue the Patriot Act. Why would they want to suppress their own voter base?

So you are going "shadow government"?

Yes our own government is collecting information on its own people. Patriot Act.

So explain what this has to do with Twitter censorship of political views?

Hell, its the republicans who voted to continue the Patriot Act. Why would they want to suppress their own voter base?

What does bipartisanship have to do with it?

You think these guys change when the President does?

It has to do with Twitter censorship of political views the same as regular media used to.

You ignore the views that don't fit your beliefs and run up the ones that do.

There's really no secret or conspiracy here if you're not retarded, sorry I think you prefer mindfully slow this week.

I'll call you a retard next week when it's politically correct again.

What does bipartisanship have to do with it?

You think these guys change when the President does?

It has to do with Twitter censorship of political views the same as regular media used to.

You ignore the views that don't fit your beliefs and run up the ones that do.

There's really no secret or conspiracy here if you're not retarded, sorry I think you prefer mindfully slow this week.

I'll call you a retard next week when it's politically correct again.

You are all the place. You have no proof, that the government is forcing twitter to censor anyone. All you keep doing is point to baseless accusations. You claim anyone who wants to argue facts is retarded.

If it were to ever come out that the government was forcing a company to censor peoples political views, I would be right beside you screaming about it. However you don't have anything but your feelings about the topic. Your feeling are worthless at this point.

I imagine you are just going to keep talking in circles like the others, who are mad at twitter about not supporting "right wing" ideas.

The CIA created twitter.

Back