Do people honestly consider Jones the GOAT or are they just trolling?

How is this even up for consideration? Dude is a twice proven cheater. He and his team believed he required an illegal advantage to successfully compete against mostly clean fighters. MW Vitor and a couple other MW's being the exceptions.

Question for people who think the cheater is the GOAT.....do you feel this way in all sports, or is just because you were a Jones fan before he popped (the first time). Is it that you like Jones or that you dislike DC that you still support him?

Honest questions here. I'm truly stumped to see how he still has people lining up to punch his butthole with their tongues.

GSP is of course the GOAT
they are all on peds, so they are even

JBJ only got caught

100% GOAT

Gus And only maybe Rashad are probably the only defenses he has had against clean fighters that I can remember.

Cormier might just might be clean now but he didn't compete in a 200lb+ weightclass in the Olympics clean. That is for sure.

People reap the benefits of certain peds long after they get off them.

So great he needed roids to win, so smart he managed to get caught even though 'everyone uses them'

More like the people who don't are trolling.

#ComeAtMeBro.gif

I don't know if he's GOAT. I do know nobody dominated absolutely everyone, except Gus, like he did.

I also know Fedor sure as fuck isn't the GOAT. The day Fedor got KO'd by the 98 year old MW, his claim to the crown was gone.

He avenged both losses in dominant fashion, sit fown son.

GOAT

GOATS dont go 5 years without being able to finish an opponent LOL

GOATS dont tap to strikes LOL

GOATS dont need to cheat with vaseline to beat smaller fighters LOL

I don't know if he's GOAT. I do know nobody dominated absolutely everyone, except Gus, like he did.

I also know Fedor sure as fuck isn't the GOAT. The day Fedor got KO'd by the 98 year old MW, his claim to the crown was gone.
Fedor is the only HW to go 11 years without getting KO'ed. Name another HW that did that. I can't think of anyone.

Just about all fighters decline after 10 years in the game. Fedor was undefeated for 10 and finally got KO'ed in his 12th year. Cain and JDS declined even faster than Fedor did.

Hendo on legalized TRT hits as hard as any HW. They were only 16 pounds difference.

Nobody has been on top as long as Fedor. He is still the GOAT

Fedor is the only HW to go 11 years without getting KO'ed. Name another HW that did that. I can't think of anyone.

Just about all fighters decline after 10 years in the game. Fedor was undefeated for 10 and finally got KO'ed in his 12th year. Cain and JDS declined even faster than Fedor did.

Hendo on legalized TRT hits as hard as any HW. They were only 16 pounds difference.

Nobody has been on top as long as Fedor. He is still the GOAT
16 lbs and 6 years. Only 16 lbs. GTFO.

Cain and JDS aren't even in the discussion for anything.

Fedor was undefeated in an organization known for fixing fights, steroids and running pro wrestlers out there in freakshow fights. Fedor's the man, but he's certainly not in the running for GOAT.

16 lbs and 6 years. Only 16 lbs. GTFO.

Cain and JDS aren't even in the discussion for anything.

Fedor was undefeated in an organization known for fixing fights, steroids and running pro wrestlers out there in freakshow fights. Fedor's the man, but he's certainly not in the running for GOAT.
Fedor and Hendo were both past their primes. Hendo was on legal TRT and hits like a truck. It was only 16 pounds...

I mentioned JDS and Cain because their careers were even shorter. You bring up Fedor losing to Hendo 11 years into his career, well, look at Cain and JDS. They couldn't even make it that long. GSP also retired 9 years into his career at age 32 after struggling with Hendricks. Had GSP continued fighting he probably would have lost. He only came back to beat 38 year old Bisping. Fedor started at 23 and didn't lose until 33. By that point GSP already had 2 or 3 losses.

None of Fedor's fights were fixed. Only fights fixed in PRIDE were in the 90's and involved Takada and none of those fights were significant at all. UFC also had fixed fights in the 90's and were actually in tournaments so that is way more scandalous than the ones in early PRIDE.

PRIDE was the top MMA organization in the world with all the best fighters. The fact that you are discrediting Fedor for fighting in PRIDE shows you don't know what you are talking about.

So basically, no one from PRIDE, Elite Xc, WEC, StrikeForce or Bellator can be the GOAT? Without USADA saying that person is clean?

Strangely enough, USADA has NOT exposed him as a drug cheat - USADA said he was stupid but innocent the first time and it looks like that will happen again.

So, either USADA is right or wrong - which is it? Jon has yet to be found knowingly cheating per your own source.
It's amazing there are still MMA fans who dont realize that all of their favorite fighters have used PEDs.

Steroids are a part of MMA, have been the entire time.

Steroids and MMA go together like peanut butter and jelly.

The "murderer's row" of opponents he beat were all past their prime. Vitor is a MW. He should've lost to Gus. He has a ridiculous size advantage against pretty much everyone at 205.

I have GSP, Fedor, Aldo, Anderson and Might Mouse all ahead of him.

How is he not the GOAT?

Explain. Don't give me any USADA bullshit.

He's got the best record and most dominant championship victories.

Yes he is an utter shitstain of a person, and if not for his gifted physical abilities he'd be dead or serving a long stretch behind bars.

Because he can’t fight without cheating. PERIOD. When you cheat and get caught the accomplishments don’t matter because you cheated in the first place.

He doesn’t even have the confidence in himself to fight within the rules, he needs an advantage

The "murderer's row" of opponents he beat were all past their prime. Vitor is a MW. He should've lost to Gus. He has a ridiculous size advantage against pretty much everyone at 205.

I have GSP, Fedor, Aldo, Anderson and Might Mouse all ahead of him.
Nah Shogun, Rashad, Lytoto Rampage were all champs 1-3 years prior. Dudes like Lyoto and Rashad had only 1 career loss to OTHER champions in the murders row
Tex has a 22 fight streak. Gus and DC were undefeated

Dudes dont understand weight classes and confuse height for mass. Jones is a couple inches taller than the champs he beat, thats not mass and thats why we have "weight classes"

If height was a "ridiculous" size advantage, Gus would have atleast 1 top 10 win in his career instead of loosing to everyone shorter than him

I don't care how much you cheat, I care who's the best. Jones was the best, therefor he's the greatest.

Saying someone's the greatest when there's a guy that can beat him, roids or not, is stupid

This is what Jones thinks of your opinion regarding his accomplishments:

tenor.gif

Fixed

If you lock Jones in a cage with anyone in the world and tell them only one can leave alive, he will be the one walking out. GOAT

BTW I fucking hate him

Back