Post Some Fights You Recently Watched

Been watching some Miguel Cotto fights for a new video and damn I enjoy his style, beautiful movement, combos and that damn hard left hook

Just watched this match, enjoyed it. Cotto's combinations are fun

@BluntTrauma21
I just rewatched the first McCallum vs Toney and I got to say I have it still going for McCallum although it is closer than I remembered.
The rewatch did solidify my belief that the 2nd fight is the best of their trilogy. Mainly because Toney looked very green in the first fight and he fought like a brawler as a readily mike schooled Toney in several areas of the sweet science. The 2nd fight you really see a great McCallum and a mature Toney clash (mike was over the hill in the third).
Honestly you should rewatch the 1st and really watch how Mike makes Toney look immobile and beats him at the jab game, as well as having an answer for pretty much everything Toney throws at him. Mike controls the fight and Toney has bursts where he lands a significant counter but mike rolls with the shots and always has something coming back at Toney. Toney especially later in the fight does some pretty ugly hay making and misses a lot of his shots...

@BluntTrauma21
I just rewatched the first McCallum vs Toney and I got to say I have it still going for McCallum although it is closer than I remembered.
The rewatch did solidify my belief that the 2nd fight is the best of their trilogy. Mainly because Toney looked very green in the first fight and he fought like a brawler as a readily mike schooled Toney in several areas of the sweet science. The 2nd fight you really see a great McCallum and a mature Toney clash (mike was over the hill in the third).
Honestly you should rewatch the 1st and really watch how Mike makes Toney look immobile and beats him at the jab game, as well as having an answer for pretty much everything Toney throws at him. Mike controls the fight and Toney has bursts where he lands a significant counter but mike rolls with the shots and always has something coming back at Toney. Toney especially later in the fight does some pretty ugly hay making and misses a lot of his shots...

cool I'll give it a watch again and score it for sure. Thanks for the feedback, bud.

Watching Oscar vs Strum and dam good fight. I think Strum outboxed Oscar but Oscar was there Fighting his ass off.

How did yall score it

Last edited:

RIP, Chico. Nothing like getting home and enjoying a classic fight on the big screen. Shout out to technology. For some reason I ate a whole plate of broccoli during this too, just fyi so you know I'm not always drinking beer and eating wings during fights. I'm on some healthy shit recently.

Back