fighters that cheated in a fight

Micky gall committed about 20 fouls in his last fight and still lost badly

FYuxv.gif
He milked it. I've seen fighters take nut shots a lot and most dont act like they're dying.

I remember them bringing in a bucket because they thought he was going to throw up from that kick...
Cain is one of the hardest kickers too. I'm really fucking around. I bet that was as horrible as the wand vs yvel match. Most fighters can take it like a G until they they get nailed by someone good at muay thai.

Cain is one of the hardest kickers too. I'm really fucking around. I bet that was as horrible as the wand vs yvel match. Most fighters can take it like a G until they they get nailed by someone good at muay thai.

I believe it was Gonzaga...

an even harder kicker than Cain, in my opinion...

Broke Couture's arm, almost wrecked Werdum's leg, and nearly decapitated CroCop with a kick...

I would hate to have been Tucksherer (or however you spell his name) in that situation...

I believe it was Gonzaga...

an even harder kicker than Cain, in my opinion...

Broke Couture's arm, almost wrecked Werdum's leg, and nearly decapitated CroCop with a kick...

I would hate to have been Tucksherer (or however you spell his name) in that situation...
Thats right! Shit. Yeah that's brutal

Fedor grabbed the ropes against Lindland so he would not get taken down.

Kongo is the most disgusting pathetic cheater ever. Intentionally trying to destroy multiple opponents nuts....worse than treestump retard imo

Branko Cikatic clinging to the ropes for his life repeatedly vs. Mark Kerr comes to mind.

Are spikes still illegal in MMA? I know they aren't really enforced as much, but they are, as far as I know...

This one makes me cringe when I think of what could have been (Belcher/Okami)

2ic74fs.gif

Belcher again. This one isn't as bad. More like a face buster...

fx9bv4.jpg

Marquardt channeling his inner Undertaker with a Tombstone Piledriver...

giphy.gif

Ishida and Melendez trading spikes, although Ishida's doesn't look intentional...

SpotlessJoyfulEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

And of course the moment we realized Minotauro could not die...

DqUrUVw.gif
That Belcher/Okami one STILL makes me cringe. That should be illegal because someone's gonna end up paralyzed with crushed vertebrae. It's a miracle it hasn't happened yet that I know of. Someone did it again pretty recently on a card and it evoked that same feeling of dread when I saw it. It doesn't take much force. I remember seeing this clip on sportscenter as a kid of a European basketball player head butting a pole and being paralyzed....shook me up.

Florian elbowing Lauzon and others in the back of the head.
joelauzonhead.jpg

GSPgreasing1.gif~c200

sorry gsp goat fans. dudes a cheat aswell. only reason he wasnt punished is because they ruled it "non intentional, because gsp didnt know his coahes were going to do that".

or in other words, hes to rich to be properly punished

anderson aswell

vdzn2w_medium.gif

End result is the same but you have to admit, having it done to you unknowingly and doing it yourself is a world of a difference. Intent is almost everything

Are spikes still illegal in MMA? I know they aren't really enforced as much, but they are, as far as I know...

This one makes me cringe when I think of what could have been (Belcher/Okami)

2ic74fs.gif

Belcher again. This one isn't as bad. More like a face buster...

fx9bv4.jpg

Marquardt channeling his inner Undertaker with a Tombstone Piledriver...

giphy.gif

Ishida and Melendez trading spikes, although Ishida's doesn't look intentional...

SpotlessJoyfulEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

And of course the moment we realized Minotauro could not die...

DqUrUVw.gif

Eh illegal or not this can really fuck someone up.

I never really liked Belcher for some reason.

Koscheck faking being hit by knee is a cheat.

GSP greasing up against Penn in their second fight is a cheat.

Anytime Bisping has gone to decision in England it has been a cheat to the other fighter.

Back