Is anybody watching Claressa Shields vs Tori Nelson?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Showtime feed cut off.

Shields is winning every round so far into round 9

I watched it, she beat the piss out of Nelson...bring on my girl Hammer already.

Uber 23 year old prospect Sonny Fredrickson just got TKO'd by some random undefeated Kazakh guy

Uber 23 year old prospect Sonny Fredrickson just got TKO'd by some random undefeated Kazakh guy

"Uber" is a pretty liberal desrciption of Fredrickson's status as a prospect; did you get that from Fat Dan? Also, Ergashev is from Uzbekistan.

Not watching any women's boxing. But there's some prospects on that card that interest me.

"Uber" is a pretty liberal desrciption of Fredrickson's status as a prospect; did you get that from Fat Dan? Also, Ergashev is from Uzbekistan.

Shahjahon Ergashev is a hot prospect, and is a Uzbek boxer currently based in the US and trains out of Detroit, at least since last year. He says he's had 250 amateur fights in his lifetime while back home.

Another Kazakh was also on the undercard, but I don't think it was televised, is Bakhtiyar Eyubov. He's a prospect who's been fighting in the US most of his pro career, and says he's had 100 amateur fights and even trained with GGG back home.

Ergeshev TKO'ing his last opponent in the 2nd rd in his New York debut in November on the Jacobs-Arias card:

The knockdown had the ring girl running for cover

Yes, I watched. I’m certainly following her career and looking forward to seeing her in a fight that actually challenges her.

Back