Do you think there's more than one universe?

It's a song I wrote you stupid shit what the fuck is wrong with you motherfucker piece of shit what the fuck is wrong with making songs its totally normal you fucking loser

chill song! but very unchill response! ha

Universe is as far as you can see and what little you see. There's a lot out of our grasp. How can we say there are others when we don't know our own

There is 7.6 billion people. So that would be 7.6 billion universes. Considering the body represents a universe.
There's 7.6 billion species alive today. The planet is 7.6 billion years old. That's 7.6 billion universes.

Universe is as far as you can see and what little you see. There's a lot out of our grasp. How can we say there are others when we don't know our own
You could say the same about your own thoughts and dreams. Think about it.

Do you think there's a universe out there other than our own?

I guess it's entirely possible, but I don't know. I'm inclined to believe that there's only one universe but I could be entirely wrong. Then again, humans always put this limitation on what we imagine the world to be. People use to think there was only one continent. Then there was only one planet. Then there was only one solar system. Then there was only one galaxy.

I don't really buy into the multiverse theory of infinite variations all simultaneously occurring as that brings about some very paradoxical situations.

Maybe one day in the far future, little 12 year old space kids will be floating around in their space school laughing at how ancient humans used to be so stupid and uneducated that they thought there was only one universe and that it all started with a single explosion we literally call the "big bang". Sounds like some caveman made that up. Might as well be the "huge buge" or the "massive blastive"

Infinite universes, dude. In one of them, you get laid.

Well, you would know. In quantum mechanics -- a universe theorized as existing alongside our own, although undetectable. Has that been proven?

What was it that Einstein said:
. Fourth dimension = Time
. Fifth dimension = Gravity
. Sixth dimension = Parallel Universe

Please correct me if I am wrong since you know more about it than I do.

No a universe existing alongside our own has not been proven. Things are rarely proven in physics. Fact is that we will never be able to directly observe another universe. So, in the end it will never be proven.

universe is defined as all existing matter and space... .

wiki
"universe is the name that we used to describe the collection of all the things that exist in space it is made a billions of stars and planets and enormous clouds of gas separated by gigantic empty space is called universe"

Universe has been around longer than the idea of the big bang. So the universe is really all the shit that came from the big bang. If we were a universe inside of another universe, our universe would be the shit from the big bang and the parent universe would be all the shit from its big bang which would include us.

And here is the actual definition of the multiverse
The multiverse (or meta-universe) is a hypothetical set of various possible universes including the universe which we live in.

Infinite universes, dude. In one of them, you get laid.

There is no such thing as an infinite number of things with a physical body.

Often during my day I meet people that absolutely must be from the universe of stupid..

It seems almost impossible that there would only be one universe system. There are always systems within systems, and when we find them, we're always astonished at how extensive they are. We have lots of systems left to find looking inward past the subatomic, and I see no reason why there won't be systems looking outward. If there is more than one universe, there are probably hundreds of billions of them.
The fact we exist seems almost impossible, yet we reside in a backwater corner of an average Galaxy in a sea of galaxies with an ever expanding "edge" as we see further into time and space.

There is no percentage based guess to the question of this thread. It's all guesses. It also depends on the definition of universe and if said "universe's" have any relation to each other.

Generally, I suppose a universe as defined opposed to another would just be space/time/matter etc...that does not follow the same set of physics? Seems hard to distinguish where one would end and another begin.

Last edited:
In one of those universes, I blow huge loads in your face every night after long ass to mouth sessions.
Let’s make it this one!

Call me...

Back