Planning on moving to philly from new jersey

I mean, i just mainly want to move their because of the cheap apartments and the fact that theirs no civil service test, i can handle it trust me.

There and there's... you're setting some of record in this thread. ;)

They dont have much pakis there I dont think

Well i'm going to have to explore probably on sun, because i requested off for my friends birthday that day but she dont want to do anything for her birthday so i guess i'll just go to philly.

You really do have some mental issues dude, its not even funny, so do me a favor and do not reply to this thread or any of my threads ever again, thank you.

I have mental issues because you’re basically Seth Rogan in Observe & Report?

I have mental issues because you’re basically Seth Rogan in Observe & Report?

Dude you do have mental issues, if i'm a troll why is everyone still giving me insight, and if i'm a troll why aren't you proving it? You really do have some mental issues. Your not even worth it.

Btw isn't it past your bedtime little girl?

Wow. That was a good one. I guess I have nothing I could possibly come back with. Are you ever notnon sherdog? I ha en’t posted for hours, but the second I do, you are right there to read it. Donthe world a favor and don’t become a cop.

Wow. That was a good one. I guess I have nothing I could possibly come back with. Are you ever notnon sherdog? I ha en’t posted for hours, but the second I do, you are right there to read it. Donthe world a favor and don’t become a cop.

Lmao your pathetic all you had to do was contribute, i'm not going to take offense to that, because you don't know me irl, i'm a good person whose looking to do some good in this world, and your just a twat that has to spew stupid shit over the internet over stupid reasons, i only see your post everytime because i look at the notifications and i wad bored at work.

Lmao your pathetic all you had to do was contribute, i'm not going to take offense to that, because you don't know me irl, i'm a good person whose looking to do some good in this world, and your just a twat that has to spew stupid shit over the internet over stupid reasons, i only see your post everytime because i look at the notifications and i wad bored at work.

Contribute to what? Your dumbass thread about what a fuck up you are?
I’m just going to keep replying to your shitty posts and notnlet you get the last word. Know why? Because you’re such a dumb fuck that you measure your success in life, in a big way, to your online interactions. And I know that not getting the last word in will kill you.

I’m just going to keep replying to your shitty posts and notnlet you get the last word. Know why? Because you’re such a dumb fuck that you measure your success in life, in a big way, to your online interactions. And I know that not getting the last word in will kill you.
Lmaoo why are you bullying this kid.

That is completely false, and you do have some mental problems lol are you 13 or something lol? You really need to see reality my life isn't about this forum.

Ok i'm going to put it out their anybody who thinks jake reacheround is bullying legitly is probably has some mental issues like him, i would know what real bullying is because i use to be a bully, not proud of that shit, but jake damn sure wouldn't say shit if we're face to face

Well i'm going to have to explore probably on sun, because i requested off for my friends birthday that day but she dont want to do anything for her birthday so i guess i'll just go to philly.

How much money do you have?

That is completely false, and you do have some mental problems lol are you 13 or something lol? You really need to see reality my life isn't about this forum.

I think you’re projecting. Because you sure seem to spend a lot more time on here than I do.

Back