The US is showcasing early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome with it's leader Trump

Communism was a threat in Germany at the time? I never hear that. Are you saying Weimar Republic was heavily communistic?

He likely is referring to the slew of Communist dissidents who used violence as a means of furthering their idealogy and silencing the opposition. Leaders like Rosa Luxemberg inspired these individuals.

However I think the biggest threat Germany faces prior to the rise of Hitler were the ramifications brought on by the Treaty of Versailles. Which crippled Germany after WW1.

The fact that this thread has garnered multiple serious and approving responses is more concerning than anything that Trump has done.

Look at what he just said about non-white countries. If he doesnt want their immigrants, why would he want those already here?
Ok but what actions has he actually taken to round up minorities?

Look at what he just said about non-white countries. If he doesnt want their immigrants, why would he want those already here?

Not wanting illegals in ones country equal concentration camps and ovens?

That's what you get when you push identity politics.

That's what you get when you push identity politics.

Yea it's only going to get worse before it gets better it all started under Obama's watch with the media race baiting people on complicated stories of shootings or crimes and people pick one side or another.

Last edited:
Ok but what actions has he actually taken to round up minorities?
Um, none. That is why i said i could see him doing it and not that he HAS done it. If he had i would assume that would have made the news. Odd post

In case you didn't get the memo: The Jews are the 1% in America

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

This non-sequitur... it is... astounding, lacking in nothing.

All incredible lapses in plausibility, logic, America's historic rejection of fascism, and strawmen aside, let's examine what is being argued by virtue of s-hole countries.

1. Trump is a Nazi

2. Roughly 40% of Americans support Trump

3. Therefore America will end up going the way of the Nazis after two more Trump-Nazis emerge.

Who would have thought...It is... it is... beautiful! A momentum to hollow internet fights everywhere.

Troll gimmick, I salute you, I really do. I am sure a few alt-right rejects, fire breathing leftists, the Trump Support Brigade, and a lot of other less clever trolls took this seriously enough to have an absolute shit storm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you have legit lost your minds.

Some, some are just cruelly misleading weak minded people who sadly are full of the misbegotten arrogance of our age.

Wolves and belligerent, stubborn sheep braying or else gnashing their teeth in anger in a feeding frenzy of abject stupidity.

As Herr Trump might say, SAD? Yes, but anyone who wants to see, can see he is leading a very out of control herd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, none. That is why i said i could see him doing it and not that he HAS done it. If he had i would assume that would have made the news. Odd post
You can see him doing nazi things based on nothing?

images

What's happening is a cultural/political war waged by the Democratic party and a rising global bureaucracy is taking place on American soil and they're experiencing blowback.

That's what you get when you try to dominate a nation politically by handcuffing the core demographic and only championing and pandering to women and minorities. Sooner or later, you'll motivate white men.

This doesn't mean nazism.

Only a libtard would suggest that!

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

And yet millions of brown/black people are STILL migrating to the USA

Nice try

Communism was a threat in Germany at the time? I never hear that. Are you saying Weimar Republic was heavily communistic?

No not the republic itself but in the same way as there was the Nazi movement you also had a communist movement the KPD.
Groups like ANTIFA or the Red Front fighters had their origin in Germany. Before the Nazis.
You could probably make an argument that the Nazi movement was mostly an anti-communist movement.
The biggest enemies of the social democrats, for example, were the communist, not the Nazis.

Who knows if a guy as talented in politics or campaigning like the Fuehrer had joined the commie you might have to rewrite history.
Because you would have had a Communist empire under German influence, not Russia.

Honestly whilst I dislike Trump's bigotry(that was clearly there before) enabling I find the way the establishment has reacted to him more worrying. I'm not naturally prone to conspiracy theory talk but honestly its getting hard to ignore that there do clearly seem to be undemocratic elements within the US establishment that want to keep a certain course which is worryingly one of strong confrontation with Russia, which indeed brought Putin to power in the first place and keeps him strong.

The ironic thing for me though is that really the big threat to the future is I'd say coming from China, an ultra nationalistic dictatorship with a leader rising to Mao levels of power building its strength. The difference is I'd say that China is essential to the wealth of the neo liberial elite, they need the cheap production to support their position and really don't care about the long term dangers.

China is your bigger threat Russia is not. Russia just wants the FSU region world to be theres and be left alone. Russia does not have the population or homogenous enough to be like China can be. Even if USSR 2.0 is started it would have many different ethnicties in it and muslims. Russia like that cannot challenge USA for now. China can.

Back