"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Lol the loonies eat that shit up too

Someone will give him a opportunity to quit again soon and he will take it

Should be easy work for him but still no fight is set. Tony and khabib are ready, Conor is the one that is hiding out. I say less talk and more action from the so called “champion”.

Lol Conor is the one demonstrably training more than either of them at the moment.

He beat Kevin Lee to become the champ.

giphy.gif

Khabib is going to beat him senseless and the world will laugh.
I Really Hope so. Weird too cuz when he was starting out I truly liked the guy. Now I just see wanna see him get humbled

Most men (if they really wanted to) could rent fancy cars and hire hookers, and make Instagram posts trying to convince the world how great they are, and why everybody should respect them.

Fortunately in sports, all that doesn't matter, expect for what you can show on the field of play when the lights are the brightest and the pressure is the heaviest.

Sign the contract, and show me that you are the best. The difference between the truth and belief, is that, the truth can only be known after it happens.

You can personally hate Conor as much as you like, but trying to ignore that he is 17-1 since 2011, with his lone loss avenged, while being simultaneously ranked #1 and champion in 2 different weight classes, means that Conor has already walked the walk and shown he is among the best and that it's completely moronic to suggest otherwise.

Conor is a pussy.. he will only fight gatekeepers like Nate from now on

You can personally hate Conor as much as you like, but trying to ignore that he is 17-1 since 2011, with his lone loss avenged, while being simultaneously ranked #1 and champion in 2 different weight classes, means that Conor has already walked the walk and shown he is among the best and that it's completely moronic to suggest otherwise.
Nothing I said was based on hate. The truth can only be known after it happens. This is true.

Judging by the picture Conor is also mastering the ballet game, truly a Renaissance man and avant-garde fighter.

Tony would absolutely maul Conor lol. Slightest bit of adversity and Conor folds and turns into a point fighter. Tony has heart.

Khabib punches a hole in his head

Back