Invicta 27 - Kianzad vs Kaufman - Kansas City

Invicta FC 27 weigh-ins live in 15 minutes:

Probably not relevant to handicapping but whoa, Brogan Walker-Sanchez from Guam is pretty attractive. Ashley Nichols is much taller than Sharon Jacobson for what that is worth. Has to be somewhat worrying as a Jacobson bettor. Was also a bit surprised that Pannie Kianzad seemed bigger than Sarah Kaufman and her head especially looked huge comparatively as well.

Probably not relevant to handicapping but whoa, Brogan Walker-Sanchez from Guam is pretty attractive. Ashley Nichols is much taller than Sharon Jacobson for what that is worth. Has to be somewhat worrying as a Jacobson bettor. Was also a bit surprised that Pannie Kianzad seemed bigger than Sarah Kaufman and her head especially looked huge comparatively as well.

if anyone bet on jacobson but didn't know she was short, he has bigger problems =P like i said, won't matter when jacobson takes her down

------

holy f'ing shit, akeela al-hameed is shredded for a chick... hell she's more ripped than a lot of dude mma fighters.

wow, kianzad missed weight.. this has happened before, hasn't it? kaufman looking a bit soft, tho...

Akeela Al-hameed definitely looked quite athletic and explosive.

Akeela Al-hameed definitely looked quite athletic and explosive.
Bitch look like Carlos Newton in his prime.

akeela1.jpg

vs.

timeline_newtonmiletich.png

wow, kianzad missed weight.. this has happened before, hasn't it? kaufman looking a bit soft, tho...

Yes she have missed the weight before, blamed it on the period, could be that this time to. She do have some mental problems getting into depressions and a though weigh cut and a period shouldn't get her mode up.

k, added muraski +150 and +130.

she's a legit grappler.. very strong girl, knows her path is to grapple and she actually has good takedowns for wmma. brogan is a striker w/out any power, really.

again, betting on wrasslin' here.

what do you guys think of porto + kaufman as a parlay?

what do you guys think of porto + kaufman as a parlay?

not a fan.. don't know shitttt bout porto's opponent and she didn't look great until dudieva slowed down last fight.. just sayin, such a steep price

thought kaufman looked pretty soft at weighins, don't like -280 at all there. in fact, i am CONSIDERING kianzad...

but probably just riding w/my jacobson & muraski bets, neither large

Hey guys! It's been awhile. All my attention was on College & Pro Football, and I put MMA in the backseat a bit. What a ride though! Sad to see College end, and Pro ending, but good ol'MMA is always there.

not a fan.. don't know shitttt bout porto's opponent and she didn't look great until dudieva slowed down last fight.. just sayin, such a steep price

Don't forget Ez, Dudieva did a huge fence grab that landed her in mount. If anything this showed how tough Porto was. She was in the worst possible position taking damage against a fighter that notoriously starts strong. Porto weathered the worst possible storm and came back to finish. But yeah, over -600 is a lot to ask.

i just watched some tape. i think kaufman is significantly the better grappler but i'm not certain the fight takes place on the mat.

standing i think it will be competitive.

pannie tooled jessica rose clark on the feet, better than kaufman did.

i favour kaufman but -300 is too much. i'm going to take a small stab on pannie.

k, added muraski +150 and +130.

she's a legit grappler.. very strong girl, knows her path is to grapple and she actually has good takedowns for wmma. brogan is a striker w/out any power, really.

again, betting on wrasslin' here.

GL, I just saw muraskis last fight, didn't like what i saw, girl got no striking. Is there any tape available on BWS?

Invicta FC 27 Risk $1127.51

Sarah Kaufman (-265) vs Pannie Kianzad $262.51 for $99.06
Sharon Jacobson (-150) vs Ashley Nichols $150.00 for $100.00
Ashley Cummins (-215) vs Stephanie Alba $215.00 for $100.00
Cheri Muraski (+175) vs Brogan Sanchez $100.00 for $175.00

Parlay:
Vanessa Porto (-380) vs Mariana Morais + Sarah Kaufman (-265) vs Pannie Kianzad $400.00 for $295.93

0.33u kianzad +230.. action bet

0.5u muraski +140 or something

0.88u or something Jacobson -175

Feel like I should do more Jacobson but nah

I follow you guys on the Jacobson and Muraski

Taking 1 unit of Muraski at +140.
Taking 1 unit of Jacobson + Kaufman parlay ML's -110.

That is it for tonight.

Back