"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Soon you will know who is who

url

Condor KTFOs both of these so-called ‘killers’ Tony and Kebab. Easily.

LOL

Sherdoggers continue to get trolled outrageously easily

Also at the same, according to them, pretty much anyone would "kill Connor", including "Current porier", "max in a rematch" etc

Hopefully he actually fights one of them instead of just talking shit for like the past year.

Also lol @ the weird ass touch butt shit hes doing in the pic. Why would you post that?

If Conor takes these fights serious like he did verse poirier and mendes he will wash either of these guys mark my words. Khabib and Tony both walk straight forward with their chin up we'll see what happens to them

His magic aura has Been damaged , things he says Now hold very little worth Now . Still a amazing fighter thoe

Conman will never fight Tony or Khabib. Ever!

He's been ducking them almost two years now. First with so called baby excuse after he stepped over #1 khabib for TS. Then Tony to unify belt.

After 2 losses in his last 4 fights and one of his wins being extremely close, Conor still thinks there are no holes in his own game? Lol.
Posts like this are the worst

Haters grossly twisting numbers to suite an agenda

This is why it's Conor haters who are by far the worst

Conor is 3-1 in his last 4 MMA fights.

Only a hater includes his pro debut boxing match

Here are some actual stats

-Conor is 21-3 with wins over the best of the best in their primes

-Conor is currently 17-1 since his 2nd career loss (when he was green)

- Conor is 9-1 in the UFC

- Conor is undefeated in the UFC at his natural weight class of FW and is undefeated at LW in the UFC (1-0)

- Conor's one sole UFC loss was to a much bigger Nate on short notice, 2 weight classes above his own.

-Conor avenged his sole one UFC loss (considered to arguably be a SHORT NOTICE fluke loss. And to a much BIGGER opponent in Nate) just 5 months later at the same weight of WW - 2 weight classes above where Conor had spent the vast majority of his career at FW

Conor vs Nate wasn't half as close as people to try to propogate either

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Conor OUT CLASSED full camp Nate

Conor has been a special fighter and anyone who denies that either doesn't know fighting or is hating

I just love all the faux nerd outrage in this thread. Guess what. Conor is likely right. When Conor beats both Tony and Khabib, I can't wait to see what people will say then

It seems Conor needs to remind the world once again of just how great he is

I love this talking point being spammed, "bu how can Khabib have flaws, and Conor not have any flaws, when Khabib has no losses and Conor has losses"

I like Khabib and hes great but being honest, he is 25-0 against who exactly? Conor has a far superior resume and has beaten far superior comp. Quality>>>quantity

And regardless of being undefeated, there are always habits and patterns that an undefeated fighter shows that can be exploited (or even "made into flaws") There's always a blue print

Like I said, I can't wait to see all the meltdowns if and when Conor kills off both Khabib and Tony at LW, like he did Mendes and Aldo at FW

Last edited:
Somehow his words are carrying less and less clout.

I think he is feeling it slowly slip away.

Getting into his head

20130106040912_21.jpg

Translation : "I have no cardio or ground game so Im ducking defending the title, anyway Im too rich to care"

He is so good he doesnt want to fight. GTFO and retire.

Supposedly, Rickson used to walk away from tournaments just so other people could have fun. It looks like Conor has reached the same heights as him.

We can't rule out that Conor actually believes that he is the GOAT... but of course, it is not likely that he beats Khabib or Tony or Holloway in a rematch for that matter. The list goes on......

Back