Had GSP

Willy Lump Lump

Shaman Belt
@red
Reaction score
..decided to fight Whittaker, and Whittaker pulled out, would he have accepted Luke, or Yoel?

No his colitis would’ve conveniently flared up

Do you think a Sherdogger has the answer to this question? What is going to convince you?

In short

No

In long

Hell noooooooooooo

If Bisping can find Luke's off button, surely GSP could.

Georges would've ran back to Tristar with five illnesses.

no,gsp is happy that everyone is forgetting his mw run for now on

If he was willing to fight Whittaker, he’d probably have been willing to fight them.

But he wasn’t willing to fight Whittaker.

Had GSP done this? Had GSP done that?

GSP has done more than Luke, Yoel and Whittaker combined. He is a two div champ and the only clean GOAT left. He dominated the most stacked division, retired and came back after four years to win the title one division up. But according to sherdog he is scared and sucks at fighting...

I understand if people don't like his fighting style but in order to hate on the guy (who happens to be nothing but pure class on top of being the best to have ever done it) people probably have to have issues with how they perceive their own lives and achievements.

Had GSP done this? Had GSP done that?

GSP has done more than Luke, Yoel and Whittaker combined. He is a two div champ and the only clean GOAT left. He dominated the most stacked division, retired and came back after four years to win the title one division up. But according to sherdog he is scared and sucks at fighting...

I understand if people don't like his fighting style but in order to hate on the guy (who happens to be nothing but pure class on top of being the best to have ever done it) people probably have to have issues with how they perceive their own lives and achievements.
Only place GSP gets hate.... sherdog. GSP is a universaly liked guy.

Only place GSP gets hate.... sherdog. GSP is a universaly liked guy.
nobody really dislikes the guy personally, he just has a rabid fan base....

I get called a GSP hater for ranking him #2 all time behind onlyy Fedor....its ridiculous.....

Back