Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

You couldn't have ever been in a legit fist fight.

Adrenaline is a bitch. It does some pretty wild things to humans. In the heat of the moment with that adrenaline flowing, you're not gonna have a fuckin clue if your opponent is really out.

The refs job is just that... The refs job. The fighters continue until they are told to stop and/or pulled off the opponent. Period. End of conversation. Literally, in the contracts.

I agree with what you're saying.

I get it's just what you're supposed to do. But there's just a time when you know a fighter is clearly out and nothing else is needed. sometimes the refs are slow and you can land more shots and you can actually potentially kill the opponent before the ref steps in. This is why this is so infuriating. It's a human thing. It's knowing whats right and whats wrong.

If the fighter is 100% out and the opponent knows it, nothing else is needed to be thrown.
If the fighter is 99% or less out, then im fine with them going for the kill.

You're clearly not speaking from experience or you wouldn't be judging him.

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion
It was in the heat of the battle. Although I'm an Overeem fan, I don't see anything wrong with what happened. However, this "new me, new attitude" persona Ngannou has adopted is quite annoying. Humble yourself, son.

I am not saying you are a troll. I am just saying you are crying like a little gurl over nothing.
Someone did something you didn't like and you think any of us gives half a shit. Instead we just make fun of you. It is your whole high school humiliation all over again. We are giving you a wet willie and making you chew on our jockstraps....and fart blossom and all this.

Why do you think who you have respect for means a thing to us at all? Care???

If I am wrong, then what is exactly your point???
My point is that this is a troll thread lol

yet, you're getting a hard on on the stipe/ngannou fight

I used to hate it too especially the dan henderson one on michael bisping but honestly it's just part of the game and you have to get over it, it's the opponents fault for not defending themselves
Fucking bums, taking a nap mid fight. Idiots, all of them.

No but really, I would rather that then the walk off KO that Hunt does. Finish the guy off FFS.

Shit happens you can say that now but it's hard to stop when in the heat of the moment.

If Steven was there he would of give him the spear. That's more on the ref to me.

1.gif
The scarecrow?

A lot was riding on that fight for Ngannou and it was the biggest fight of his career, nothing wrong with it in my book. Looks soft compared to what Hendo done to Bisping and he is praised by many for it, Bisping had it coming though. So I don't have a problem with either.
Yea people seem to forgot how much of an asshole bisping was to Dan on that season of tuf

It happened so quickly. It's up to the ref to jump in and stop the fight.

Overeem getting rendered unconscious is one of the most entertaining sights in all of MMA, so I'm ok with that.

predator gonna do predator things.

is normal.

<{silvanormal}>

lol thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard in the world.

he showed restraint because if he does hit him when the ref is trying to stop him, he gets fined, suspended, possibly gets kicked out of the ufc, and looks horrible infront of the fans.

Ngannou really wants to hurt his opponents, winning isnt enough for him for some reason. I dont get it.
Lol that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Tell me more about Hendo's suspensions for doing it multiple times.

Tell me more about Rampage's suspension for doing it to Wanderlei.

You also just admitted he showed restraint do what are you even arguing now?

go buy yourself some flowers, TS...

you will shrug it off, don't worry

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion
You are right TS.
But believe you me, Stipe destroyes him in the first round.
And after the fight, this is me.<GinJuice>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back