In hypothetical fight between prime Cain and prime DC who would be an aggressor?

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
In hypothetical fight between prime Cain and prime DC who would be likely an aggressor and who would fight on his back foot?

Cain is said to get the better of their sparring sessions. so I'd say it's him.

I almost have to think a healthy Cain is unstoppable because he is another fighter who takes the fight where you don't want it and can do it all

Always heard the opposite. Maybe just hype because DC was the relative newcomer.

There was a guy who used to post here who trained at AKA. He said DC and Cains sparring sessions were gnarly to behold. But most of the time Cain got the better of them.

But that was a few years ago, so who knows now.

DC is always the aggressor, it's a stylistic necessity for him. If he's on the back foot then something has gone terribly wrong. I doubt he'd be able to put Cain entirely on the back foot though. However, I'd say DC would be the one who was moving forward more often than not.

Would probably be a war on the inside, and one that would likely favor the larger and better conditioned fighter (Cain).

Last edited:
I almost have to think a healthy Cain is unstoppable because he is another fighter who takes the fight where you don't want it and can do it all
The question was who would march forward most of the time, not who would win. If we talk about winning, it's Cain I think.

I'd have to go with Cain

Being bigger and holding the pace better for the later rounds

I do not think most doggers have seen a prime DC. His prime was a few years back.

Cain for sure. He's better at imposing his will and keeping people on the back foot.

Conor is gnna knock khabib DEAD. I can't fkkn wait

Pre herniated disc Cain is just tough to deal with.Besides his wrestling, he comes straight forward with his heavy punching but DC has accomplished so much in a sport where he started late- was beating every HW they put in front of him and then out of respect for Cain- descends to 205 and is now champ.He also toyed with a guy like Anthony Rumble Johnson......twice.

Dc doesn't get enough credit but this is a very tough hypothetical

I do not think most doggers have seen a prime DC. His prime was a few years back.

Yes, and I think most shergoggers didnt see any version of Cain<45>

Cain has the stronger pressure imo. He just matches forward with combos and takedowns on stop. The inside fighting between the two of them would be sick to see though

~DaViD~

Back