BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Per brett okamoto:

FUCK

<DisgustingHHH>

This is an even better match-up. Stop raging.
Rockhold vs Whittaker was a fight that would most likely finish in the first or second round via Whittaker TKO or Rockhold SUB/GNP.
This fight has all the makings of a war.
Don’t see Romero KOing Rocksalt. Rocksalt won’t TD Romero, or at least won’t SUB/GNP him.
Gonna be a great fight. Wrestle-boxer vs kickboxer and accomplished grappler.

So the question is... who will get Romero first, Luke or USADA

Ah what the hell, i´m going with Rockhard here

Great fight, dunno whom to pick. Gutted about Whittaker though. And the new fight has no real relevance in Australia, but oh well.

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

I mean Yoel vs Rockhold is an awesome fight but Whittaker vs Rockhold is better.

Dayum, Luke might just get KTFO again.

Whittaker got chopped down hard and ain't ready or overcompensated straight up.

That division is a mess.

Romero will flatten Luke.

Damage is part of the scoring system. Whitaker won the fight because Romero slipped in Round 5, and Whitaker landed on top of him.

It is obvious that Romero did the most damage in that fight. Whitaker hasn't been able to walk ever since.

MMA is NOT real fighting. It is a game with scores. LOL
Of course it's not real fighting. Do you want groin biting, fish hooks and headbutts? If so I recommend you discuss with the fighters

Plus Whitaker won that fight. It's Romero's fault he couldn't be competitive the whole fight. He ate too many body kicks

Shit news, that. Was proper looking forward to that fight. Great replacement, but still.
I'd side with Romero here.

Of course it's not real fighting. Do you want groin biting, fish hooks and headbutts? If so I recommend you discuss with the fighters
This guy is always full of shit trying to argue about shit no one said otherwise and that are obvious to educated fans. Either he's a troll or he has some mental difficulty. Maybe both. Don't feed it.

giphy.gif

They call me Cuban Pete
I'm the king of the rhumba beat
When I play the maracas I go chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom
I'm muscular and lean
and yeah, completely clean :p

Surprised everyone is so upset.

Way more hyped for this fight.

RIP Rocksalt
It will bother the Australians who have tickets to the event for sure. This is a good replacement fight though. It's still top notch quality, with two excellent fighters.

Went with Yoel but based on feelings not any sort of analysis. Yoel's a funny guy. And Rockhold is funny too whenever he gets smashed. So I hope Yoel wins by smash.

What a title run for Luke..
Get knocked out by Bisping
Cry for almost 2 years
Beat Branch
Fight guy that lost to Whittaker for the title

Romero can pick up more of his Kangaroo meat while he's down in Australia.

Back