Mukhamed Berkhmanov Injured; out of Title Defense vs Albert Tumenov @ACB80

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Berkhmanov broke his arm, thus will not be able to fight vs Tumenov.

Tumenov will now fight fellow ex-ufc fighter Nah-Shon Burrell.

giphy.gif

Fighting Nah Shon Burrell now? WTF is that... why not Cooper, Saidov or Isaev

Fighting Nah Shon Burrell now? WTF is that... why not Cooper, Saidov or Isaev
Last fight of Saidov was at MW according to tapology, Cooper might be hurt after his last fight or he is not ready to take a fight (there is 1 month and 2 weeks until the fight) and Isaev maybe doesn't want to fight fellow Russian/Muslim or the same reasons as Cooper. Or maybe it's a sort of a gift (from promotion to Burrell), I think plenty of fans thought that in Burrell-Isaev fight you can score only the 3rd round for Isaev so judges decision was a robbery.

Last edited:
I was going to like the TS's post but then I remembered how much I hated hearing this piece of news...

Regardless of the opponent, I hope we get another brutal ko from Tumenov.

Last fight of Saidov was at MW according to tapology, Cooper might be hurt after his last fight or he is not ready to take a fight (there is 1 month and 2 weeks until the fight) and Isaev maybe doesn't want to fight fellow Russian/Muslim or the same reasons as Cooper. Or maybe it's a sort of a gift (from promotion to Burrell), I think plenty of fans thought that in Burrell-Isaev fight you can score only the 3rd round for Isaev so judges decision was a robbery.
I thought Isaev won the last two against Burrell, but that it should have been a draw based on the first round.

Nah-Shon dominated him there. No way should that have been anything but a 10-8 imo.

I thought Isaev won the last two against Burrell, but that it should have been a draw based on the first round.

Nah-Shon dominated him there. No way should that have been anything but a 10-8 imo.

Could be argued that R3 was a 10-8 for Isaev

Back