Have you ever met a Sherdogger in real life?? ♥

I met soundbwoi in Manhattan... he's old school Sherdog.

Dude was cool as hell, we hit a few bars with his people from Pittsburgh. I left early at like 12-1am to meet this girl in queens and I ended up dating her for two years, so that night I met with her is pretty hard to forget.

Plus I didn't even have to use my AK, I'd say it ''twas a good day.

I would have met @Peteyandjia, but I was busy, he was busy.... I let him use my boat, he brought it back spotless.

@Prokofievian came to my office once about four or five years ago after seeing me post about being a lawyer in Edmonton. He was doing his engineering degree at the University of Alberta at the time and was thinking about following that up with law school and had asked if we could meet so I could tell him a bit about life as a lawyer.

I toured him around the office, and talked to him over a cup of coffee for an hour or two about my thoughts on law school and the practice of law. Never saw him again after that.

I followed up with him a year or two ago to see if he ever pursued law in the end and iirc he was working on his PhD in engineering in Holland after completing a masters degree in Finland.

@Prokofievian came to my office once about four or five years ago after seeing me post about being a lawyer in Edmonton. He was doing his engineering degree at the University of Alberta at the time and was thinking about following that up with law school and had asked if we could meet so I could tell him a bit about life as a lawyer.

I toured him around the office, and talked to him over a cup of coffee for an hour or two about my thoughts on law school and the practice of law. Never saw him again after that.

I followed up with him a year or two ago to see if he ever pursued law in the end and iirc he was working on his PhD in engineering in Holland after completing a masters degree in Finland.

Why don't you just post his social insurance number while you're at it.

Why don't you just post his social insurance number while you're at it.

tenor.gif

Several I saw one get knocked out...
the dog is huge

I was at a playground with my kids at like 9:15 at night playing this game where we walk along a wall and wtevr and I heard two 13-14 year olds ride by on bikes a and say "just check on sherdog" and then something else blah blah sherdog. I was kind of surprised, but didn't say anything. So for you fat disgusting pedos on here, there are kids on bikes lurking.

Last edited:
Im too busy. There are a few posters that would be fun to meet up and have a few beers with. But the law of numbers, tells me there is a number of you guys that would be fucking weirdos. But I guess that could be fun too.

I've met loads. 2012 Sherbro Meetup. Why don't we have Jacuzzi parties anymore guys?

You hear of the millions upon millions of native people who died when infectious diseases they had no immunity were introduced to them by English colonists?

Same principal once you left. Half had never had a sexual experience let alone an STD.

Im too busy. There are a few posters that would be fun to meet up and have a few beers with. But the law of numbers, tells me there is a number of you guys that would be fucking weirdos. But I guess that could be fun too.

I've met 9 sherdoggers IRL and they were all cool. I think if you see enough of their posts over the years you can figure out who the dumb twats are and who the legit people are.

I'll just say a couple of the sherdoggers that I've met talk smack on SD all the time but if you read their posts you can tell they are thoughtful. they were super nice IRL.

Last edited:
Only once.

Of course we got into an epic street fight and sent a bunch of dudes to the hospital/cemetary, cuz that's what happens any time there's more than one sherdogger in the same place at the same time.

You can ask @PolishHeadlock all about it.

Wait. Last time I met with a dogger we hit the gym took dat dere cell tech. Benched teh 275, whipped ass at the local wal mart, then fucked all the Boise dimes.

Back