BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah fuck a massive cock!

I was really looking forward to this one to

This match is fucking nuts! MW is a shark tank!

8rWSPVW.gif

Bummer.

If Rockhold or Romero get injured, there's only one man left to step in:

michael-bisping-speaks-to-the-media-during-the-post-fight-press-the-picture-id538212304

I'm shooting a movie in Thailand, buddehs, if you need me.

Romero by 3rd round TKO after I throw a brick through my TV in the 2nd because Rogan keeps saying Yoel is gassed.

Oh thank god i was worried we'd have a real title fight on our hands

This fight is actually better one than Whitaker-Luke.

If he wins it just means he gets to fight Whittaker again, this time older and Whittaker likely healthier
And with two legs.. This almost seems like Whittaker doesn't want to fight Rockhold and is hoping Romero will take him out.

lolz

They booked the event in Australia so that Whittaker's first title defense would be in his home country and now he's not even gonna be there. Total fail. UFC = Ultimate Failure Championship

David was Luke's branch back into the UFC but Luke will be Yoel's branch to the belt.

This dude definitely have some help from the rainbow sky.
E28DE0E5-3338-48F8-BEF1-EF81CCB8D11E.jpeg I will push for a double KO.

Last edited:
you know what, im not even mad. this fight is just as good. would love to see whitttaker vs romero 2 as well.

Of course it's not real fighting. Do you want groin biting, fish hooks and headbutts? If so I recommend you discuss with the fighters

Plus Whitaker won that fight. It's Romero's fault he couldn't be competitive the whole fight. He ate too many body kicks
Tell the UFC fighters that.

Back