Pic: Matt Hughes hanging with former foe Thiago Alves ahead of UFC St Louis

Tnx for sharing TS
Good to see that MH is back to normal life. Considering what happened to him he looks great

He looks old :(

Don’t know why, but it makes me a little sad. Dude is tough as nails. Glad he’s doing well.

I was really pleased to see how well he spoke recently, just the same as he always was. He has come through that near death experience really well.

Haha, funny. But in all seriousness, Serra comes off as such a cool dude in his podcasts. I'm sure he'd have the utmost respect.
Am I the only one that didn't read Matt's biography? Or is this in reference to something else?

I was really pleased to see how well he spoke recently, just the same as he always was. He has come through that near death experience really well.
What was he speaking about? I don't believe anything has been released of him speaking since the accident

What was he speaking about? I don't believe anything has been released of him speaking since the accident

He was saying that he felt when he fought it was the golden era of the UFC compared to today it was better due to limited events etc. Now they did put the interview up like it was new but it may be possible it was older. It was only a couple of weeks ago, I’ll see if I can find it.

Here

Last edited:
Just the fact Hughes is alive and breathing is damn miraculous. We should all look so good after getting hit by a freakin train man

Damn!
Thiago looks like a chick magnet!
No homo

Glad to see him back on his feet.

Still can't believe he tried to out run a train on a tractor. Gregg Plitt died trying to do the same thing.

He was saying that he felt when he fought it was the golden era of the UFC compared to today it was better due to limited events etc. Now they did put the interview up like it was new but it may be possible it was older. It was only a couple of weeks ago, I’ll see if I can find it.

Here

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for taking the time to respond. That's from before the accident. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a strong feeling Matt doesn't talk quite normal anymore.

Damn!
Thiago looks like a chick magnet!
No homo

I remember the UFC Countdown leading into the Hughes vs. Alves card actually cause I'd just really started getting into MMA around that time and would watch the preview stuff all the time and it focused on Alves' social life in Miami and he was like, "I like to go to the clubs. I go there for the women. I'm not gonna lie."

So you can imagine the dude was doing quite well for himself.

He looks old :(

Don’t know why, but it makes me a little sad. Dude is tough as nails. Glad he’s doing well.
The fact he is still breathing makes me smile. What a fucking warrior

Matt has no fucking idea what's going on, dude tried to beat a train....AFUCKING TRAIN...I do not feel sorry for him, maybe now he won't t remember how much of an arrogant cocky asshole he was

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for taking the time to respond. That's from before the accident. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a strong feeling Matt doesn't talk quite normal anymore.

Yeah after the walk out at the weekend its pretty clear the interview is from before the accident. I hope he gets near where he was before.

Their fight was probably the first fight i watched. All the best for both.

Back