Devilboy86

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jan 13th in Grozny Russia

First fight was finally announced

Pat Healy VS Magomed Raisov

More fights have been announced (not officially):

Amir Elzhurkaev (3-1) vs Diego Lopes (11-2)

Dzokhar Duraev (4-0) vs Edi De Castro (5-0)

This is their last "Young Eagles" card, The "Young Eagles" format will be made into its own league in April where there will be grand prix. It will serve as a "Farming" League to ACB where the winners of the GP or fighters that impressed will be signed by ACB. Fighters that lose 2-3 fights in ACB will be relegated to "Young Eagles" where they have to perform well to be resigned.

More fights have been announced (not officially):

Amir Elzhurkaev (3-1) vs Diego Lopes (11-2)

Dzokhar Duraev (4-0) vs Edi De Castro (5-0)

This is their last "Young Eagles" card, The "Young Eagles" format will be made into its own league in April where there will be grand prix. It will serve as a "Farming" League to ACB where the winners of the GP or fighters that impressed will be signed by ACB. Fighters that lose 2-3 fights in ACB will be relegated to "Young Eagles" where they have to perform well to be resigned.
The UFC should do something like this honestly. I love this idea by ACB.

There are too many fighters on the UFC's roster, so having a platform where top young talent can prove their worth whille also having fighters that go on a skid to get "demoted" to the non premier league of the ufc would be a good way to have a more elite and top notch UFC roster.

The fight card has been announced, 20 fights.

Source: @BigMarcel24 (Twitter)

DSJTvHuX0AELLP-.jpg:large

There are too many fighters on the UFC's roster, so having a platform where top young talent can prove their worth whille also having fighters that go on a skid to get "demoted" to the non premier league of the ufc would be a good way to have a more elite and top notch UFC roster.

I agree, Plus its always fun to watch Grand Prix. They said that every weight category will have their own Grand Prix, there will also be belts which they have to defend. The only ones signed by ACB will be the most impressive fighters.

Didn't they basically say that's what they want the contender series to be?

Russian MMA is awesome, especially in the Caucasus region. Making "Young Eagles" into a promotion is great!

I believe they have already started this young eagle promotion and its already had 2 card. Called Berkut Fighting championship

I just hope they put the cards on fite tv

I believe they have already started this young eagle promotion and its already had 2 card. Called Berkut Fighting championship

I just hope they put the cards on fite tv

Well kinda, everyone who fought in "Young Eagles" will be in that promotion. The one you are talking about was more of a "Berkut" events where most of the fighters were from the club Berkut and had nothing to do with "Young Eagles".

I dont know about fite tv but they will definitely stream them for free. Probably youtube.

buying out the market made sense years ago....now maybe not.

Not sure if trolling. The UFC has always tiered their cards.

PPV and Fox on top
Regular Fight Nights in the middle
Fightpass exclusive cards
TUF finales on the bottom

God forbid the UFC throws a decent fight or two on one of the "weaker" shows.

how come so many brazilians fight in this promotion ?

ACB has worked with many famous brazillian BJJ and MMA fighters because they want to have event there. They had one event this year in brazil, it did well, it had more viewers in brazil than the UFC card that same day(The UFC card was in Poland tho). ACB will have one more event in March and they have signed top Brazillian fighters like Thiago Silva, Tavares, Rodolfo Vieira, Leandro Silva and many others.

They had Charles Andrade fight for them when they first started out and he brought a bunch of Brazilians with him and I guess they just used that and developed relationships with a lot of Brazilian managers and fight teams over the years.

Brazil vs Russia fights always deliver

I have to say ACB has been a very pleasant surprise for me since I got the Fite.TV App. I was initially figuring oh free MMA from a group based out of Grozny, "I’m sure this won’t look like a snuff film." However, the production quality has always been excellent (on par with Road or UFC) vs low tier or other free viewing groups in the US and Europe. It also helps that the fights are good too. lol

Last edited:
ACB's matchmaking looks a bit weird.
UFC Veteran Andreas Stahl third fight on the card against a chechen no name, Pat Healy with 58 fights against Raisov with 7 fights. Lebkowski (16:6) vs Dzhabrailov (2:2).

And funnily enough this chechens often also win, shows the level of MMA there.
(And when not, the foreigners get robbed ,so that this talents still have a good name in their record)

btw. 21 fights on one card?! wtf

Last edited:
I like the attitude ACB guys have - they finish or get finished. The UFC has turned into Defensive Decision Land, ACB delivers much more entertainment.

UFC Veteran Andreas Stahl third fight on the card against a chechen no name

To be fair he is 1-4 in his last 5 and hasn't excactly looked good.

Pat Healy with 58 fights against Raisov with 7 fights

Raisov seems to be a guy with a lot of expectations behind him. He was very lauded going into the Bobner fights before the hypetrail derailed (wasn't that the insance where they changed the result to a NC from a decision-win for Raisov because of how incredibly scummy it was). I guess they still want to make Raisov a star and are pushing him hard.

As usual -- they're fighting in front of a ghost crowd.

Back