Patricky Pitbull vs Derek Campos co main event of Bellator 194’

This is a good fight actually. These two are both top guys in the 155lb division.

Pitbull is on a 2 fight win streak over Josh Thompson and Benson Henderson, and Campos is on a 4 fight win streak including wins over Brandon Girtz, Derek Anderson and Melvin Guillard.

Nice this is a great matchup. Whatever happened to Kevin Souza he was a solid addition to their LW division I think after Patricky beat him he hasn't fought since

Should be an action fight.

Both are hittable and both have power.

Hope they build the card nicely.

Good fight, right fight to make, both guys on a streak of wins but with CHandler/Goiti I thought Pitbull was a lock to fight Primus?

Whats the deal with that? Is he hurt and not defending his belt? Sucks for Pitbull since it looked like he was gonna get a shot cause I think now whoever wins Chandler/Goiti will get next shot.

Good fight, right fight to make, both guys on a streak of wins but with CHandler/Goiti I thought Pitbull was a lock to fight Primus?

Whats the deal with that? Is he hurt and not defending his belt? Sucks for Pitbull since it looked like he was gonna get a shot cause I think now whoever wins Chandler/Goiti will get next shot.
Chandler was campaigning for the rematch, but primus was insistent on taking time off to be with his child. Surely chandler will get the rematch if he wins.

Primus can’t complain about being shelved because this is essentially what he wanted.

I might go to this event or stay home and watch for free???

Would like to see tricky have a few fights in the ufc. His style is good for ppv. Even though Brooks would grind him in Bellator, I think tricky would do better in the UFC, overall. Would not win title, probably, but would be fun.

Nice this is a great matchup. Whatever happened to Kevin Souza he was a solid addition to their LW division I think after Patricky beat him he hasn't fought since
He rematch katsunori kikuno in a "special" mma match, and got ktfo. That's the last time I heard of Kevin Souza.

Back