Fox News bows to the gender pronoun BS

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

Fox News reports on a student who was shot dead by the police:

Scout Schultz, 21, was pronounced dead early Sunday morning after being taken to the hospital, Fox 5 Atlanta reported. Georgia Tech police were called to West Campus residential community after a person called 911 claiming someone with a knife and gun was near the campus.

Schultz, a fourth-year computer engineering major and the president of the Georgia Tech Pride Alliance, preferred the pronouns “they” and “them” rather than “him” or “her” and identified as bisexual and non-binary--according to a Pride Alliance profile online, reports USA Today.

Then proceeds to oblige itself to the bullshit requirement:

Scout allegedly was armed with a knife and refused to put the weapon down when officers urged them multiple times to do so. Videos taken by witnesses showed Schultz, who appeared to be barefoot, holding an object in their hand, WSB-TV reported. The student then was seen yelling, “shoot me” to the officers.

I dread the day grammar rules are changed to accommodate this abomination. But it seems that day is already here. Sad world we live in.

Back to the article, it doesn't matter how you identify yourself, if the cops identify you as a threat, you better take them seriously. This is where fantasy meets reality:

"I'm Cinderella", "I'm non-binary", "I'm special".
Cops: "you're a threat, drop the knife or you'll be shot"
"But I'm special..."
Cops: *bang*

That's why it's necessary to live in reality and have your identity grounded in reality because your life depends on it.

Last edited:
Right-wing snowflakes are so easily aggrieved. How in fucks name does this affect you in any way?

I don't get it, I'd be so much more offended by being called a them, instead of a him or her, even if they use the wrong gender. Them makes it sound like an object, not a person.

Oh well, to each their own I guess.

I don't get it, I'd be so much more offended by being called a them, instead of a him or her, even if they use the wrong gender. Them makes it sound like an object, not a person.

Oh well, to each their own I guess.

That's right, you don't get it. You should do some learning and be more sensitive about the issue. It's not an each to their own issue either.

That's right, you don't get it. You should do some learning and be more sensitive about the issue. It's not an each to their own issue either.

Actually, it is an to each their own issue. I never said it was wrong, I literally said to each their own. If someone tells me they want to be called a fucking potato then I guess I'll call them a fucking potato. I'm not required in anyway to understand their decision making.

Actually, it is an to each their own issue. I never said it was wrong, I literally said to each their own. If someone tells me they want to be called a fucking potato then I guess I'll call them a fucking potato. I'm not required in anyway to understand their decision making.

What a disgusting attitude. And actually you will be required to understand their decision making eventually as that's half the process of understanding their pronoun.

What a disgusting attitude. And actually you will be required to understand their decision making eventually as that's half the process of understanding their pronoun.
Yeah, good luck with that.

Fox news works for the same money that is responsible for this social engineering tinkering 100%. They are not the savior for common sense, which should be obvious because they were thee FIRST network news not to have any. Hannity is right once in a while now, maybe even more than not, because the left lost it's mind. But yeah, they are big money shills and always have been.

We need a COMPLETE reboot. A literal revolution.

Last edited:
Right-wing snowflakes are so easily aggrieved. How in fucks name does this affect you in any way?
Progressives are so easily boiled alive.

Why the fuck is this something you want to exist in our society?

Progressives are so easily boiled alive.

Why the fuck is this something you want to exist in our society?

To help others feel comfortable with who they are.

And why should that be the responsibility of anyone else but themselves?

Eventually dinosaurs like myself will be dead and society will go on, and everybody who wants to will be treated with a certain - some would argue basic- respect.

I'm not one of them, I'm not gonna get into that zer shit. I'll just circumlocute when necessary

I think the name shit head is gender neutral or you can go with dumb ass which is also gender neutral.

Well, a few of "them" may be going over the top, but there are certain influential forces in American society that want all of us to adopt this ambiguity.

So. Are you a he, she, hir, shir, mir, moor, or lurr?

Well, a few of "them" may be going over the top, but there are certain influential forces in American society that want all of us to adopt this ambiguity.

So. Are you a he, she, hir, shir, mir, moor, or lurr?
<5>

Why do you want to normalize genital mutilation (which many trans people do to themselves), just to satisfy their mental illness?

Back