Tyron Woodley vs Rory MacDonald 2 - how does it go?

Same as first time.

I'm not sure what's changed from Woodley to make me thing Rory doesn't win the rematch.

Woodley koes Rory brutally now, much improved while rory has been getting knocked out And dominated by fighters Woodley beat. He ran to bellator after the beatdowns lmao.

Both very different fighters now.

Think Robbie took Rory's soul, yeah he looked good outgrappling Daley, but its Semex FFS. The Lima fight tells us a lot about what Rory has left.

Since his loss Tryon has gone undefeated beating Kelvin, smashed through Robbie, had snoozefests but still beat his top two contenders.

I think Tyron takes the rematch.

I think Woodley is much improved. He beat Lawler and Wonderboy. Don't know why Rory went to Bellator, should have stayed in the UFC.

I think a loss like that can only make you better. I don't know who wins but I think it would be a much better rematch.

big fan of both fighter but I'm a bigger fan of Rory's , was so pissed when the UFC let him go .
I think Woodley has improved a bit since that fight and fights smarter ,in saying that I still think Rory's style and fight camp will still pull out the win if they were to rematch now .

Both very different fighters now.

Think Robbie took Rory's soul, yeah he looked good outgrappling Daley, but its Semex FFS. The Lima fight tells us a lot about what Rory has left.

Since his loss Tryon has gone undefeated beating Kelvin, smashed through Robbie, had snoozefests but still beat his top two contenders.

I think Tyron takes the rematch.
Woodley got the benefit of fighting Lawler who just went through 2 wars with Hendricks, a war with Rory and a war with Condit.

After listening to Woodley on Rogan's podcast, I'd say Woodley studies the shit out of Rory and beats him.

Not sure how that would be tho...

Then Woodley would have a major chip on his shoulder about something.

Back