Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Yep

One sherdog Conor hater is a million times worse then even the 10 worst Conor fans combined

It's not even close
Well, It's probably a little closer In that sense If considering both sides of the spectrum but yeah, there are far more complete Idiouts on both sides of the spectrum than these keyboard warriors seem to acknowledge

Well, It's probably a little closer In that sense If considering both sides of the spectrum but yeah, buere are far more complete Idiouts on both sides of the spectrum than most people In these keyboard warrior seem to acknowledge. I prefer the UGH. But I like SOME posters here too.
Only one group discredits a wide range of fighters in order to downplay Conor's resume

Only one group has continually picked against Conor, only to jump on to the banwagon of the next fighter who's "supposed to expose Conor" while refusing to ever admit they were wrong or give Conor any kind of credit for winning the fights they said he had no chance in

Only one group calls the "other side" noobs while they have picked about 90% of Conor's fights dead wrong

Only one side has the delusion and audacity to deny all reality when it comes to Conor "not proven. hype job. everyone can beat Conor"

Let's be real. That one side, the haters, are the absolute worst most psychotic people on the internet.

There is no point in us even trying to be politically correct or nice..we just have to call it how It is my man. If that offends the haters then who cares, agreed: ) I agree with you.

I don't ever see Conor fans going to the obsessed lenghts the haters go to. Making excuses for all of Conor's opponents on why Conor beat them etc

But honestly, The UG honestly isn't that much better. The mods there are shit and insanely biased...and some of the Conor haters there are even worse and even more delusional...for instance that Aussie Shawn tool bag and that mentally ill derranged clownshoes Knockoutthoughts

Last edited:
Wrestling with Khabib is way more tiring that picking your own striking pace with Nate.

I disagree, If any of the current LW roster choose to purely stand and trade with Diaz theyll lose imo. His cardio and chin make him v hard to stand and bang with.

he spend 300k for a training camp to fight diaz 2. the strategy was to low kick him and it worked... because nate has sloppy legs... but rda fought agains nate diaz with the low kicks strategy bevore him.

RDA also has the cardio to have higher output. In a way, you can say Conor’s skills are limited by his lack of cardio.

Only one group discredits a wide range of fighters in order to downplay Conor's resume

Only one group has continually picked against Conor, only to jump on to the banwagon of the next fighter who's "supposed to expose Conor" while refusing to ever admit they were wrong or give Conor any kind of credit for winning the fights they said he had no chance in

Only one group calls the "other side" noobs while they have picked about 90% of Conor's fights dead wrong

Only one side has the delusion and audacity to deny all reality when it comes to Conor "not proven. hype job. everyone can beat Conor"

Let's be real. That one side, the haters, are the absolute worst most psychotic people on the internet.

There is no point in us even trying to be politically correct or nice..we just have to call it how It is my man. If that offends the haters then who cares, agreed: ) I agree with you.

I don't ever see Conor fans going to the obsessed lenghts the haters go to. Making excuses for all of Conor's opponents on why Conor beat them etc

But honestly, The UG honestly isn't that much better. The mods there are shit and insanely biased...and some of the Conor haters there are even worse and even more delusional...for instance that Aussie Shawn tool bag and that mentally ill derranged clownshoes Knockoutthoughts
Too good man. I feel the same way but you verbalized It much better than I can at the moment. powerful tho, some real shit.

mcgregor is not the best with kicks but hes a decent boxer with insane timing. mcgregors low kicks are good.

His low kicks suck dude he literally fucked his leg up in the diaz fight by throwing a bunch. His chin bone isn't conditioned enough for low kicks.

t.

If Khabib gets him down, Conor will turn his back, drop his shorts, and present his potato-chute.

Khabib won't submit him though. He will beat him up just because he can once he hits the ground. Khabib is a savage

If Conor was preparing to find Khabib he would be practicing ground and pound.

its amazing that you would write all that and ignore that conor's fans excuse for him not fighting, for him engaging in criminal activity, for him repeatedly making xenophobic or otherwise generally vile comments, etc etc etc, is "gods recognise gods" or "he runs the fight game". basically conor is let off with everything ever simply because his fans need those balls in their mouth. you can take that figuratively or literally as per your preference. conor stinks

People don’t hate Conor they hate his moronic fanbase like yourself. Zuffa has already shoved his fake greatness down our throats so no need for a bunch of casuals with man crushes to do the same. A post on what the guy is wearing gets ten pages of posts it’s straight up pathetic.

Tell me one fight where he did not use the front kick.

His low kicks suck dude he literally fucked his leg up in the diaz fight by throwing a bunch. His chin bone isn't conditioned enough for low kicks.

very good point. shin condition takes a very long time. to throw low kicks over and over u need conditioned shins and conor doesnt have that.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that Connor was mounted, beaten, and subbed by Nate Diaz , who in the modern shark tank that is LW Is, at best , a mid level divisional gatekeeper.

Nate Diaz Resume:

Beat and embarrassed both Michael Johnson and Donald Cerrone. (Yea, mid level gatekeeper, ok bud)

Fought for the LW title.

First to finish Jim Miller, back when Miller was a contender.

Only fighter in MMA history to ever submit Melvin Guillard.

Too good man. I feel the same way but you verbalized It much better than I can at the moment. powerful tho, some real shit.
Get a fucking room for your circle jerk with the other nuthugger so you can both swing off his sack at the same time.
1515821013531.jpg

People don’t hate Conor they hate his moronic fanbase like yourself. Zuffa has already shoved his fake greatness down our throats so no need for a bunch of casuals with man crushes to do the same. A post on what the guy is wearing gets ten pages of posts it’s straight up pathetic.
"Bu but his fans" is a weak cowardly attempt to try and justify your irrational hatre for Conor. Invalid. Denied. The fact you write "fake greatness" tells me everything i need to know. If you still think Conor ismt a great fighter then you are delusional and know nothing about fighting. The problem is haters like you. And you were triggered and responded the way you did, because YOU ARE that stereotype hater I was describing. Don't you ever dare to try to hide behind the "but his fans" excuse, because YOU ARE a million times worse then any Conor fan. Here's a news flash. It's haters like you and @in the liver , that make people want to cheer for Conor to win even more. To spite haters like you and In the liver even more etc. Another reason why I LOVE Conor is because he TRIGGERS sherdog haters like you. Keep hating while Conor keeps winning. Learn to accept reality or else you will be in a continued state of triggered. But I hope you keep the tears and salt coming because I love it.

Back