Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

Fortnite combat sucks, people jump like 10 feet in the air and try to spam the shotgun, what the hell is that?
If you ambush a team they inmediately start building walls around them thats just cheap.
I think it's pretty awesome, myself. I hated on Fortnite at first, but they've worked hard. The maps are smaller and more conducive to action, and the forts make for longer, more cerebral gunfights.

I can see why COD/CS gamers would prefer PUBG combat, but for own part, I've actually come to prefer Fortnite despite that I freaking hate 3PS. The combat itself is more dynamic & tactical, less strategic, and far more frequent.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty awesome, myself. I hated on Fortnite at first, but they've worked hard. The maps are smaller and more conducive to action, and the forts make for longer, more cerebral gunfights.

I can see why COD/CS gamers would prefer PUBG combat, but for own part, I've actually come to prefer Fortnite despite that I freaking hate 3PS. The combat itself is more dynamic & tactical, less strategic, and far more frequent.
Holy shit mick likes fortnite.....

<TheWire1>

3 wins in last 6 solo games boys.

Need to throw my first win up on here but dno what site too upload such a big video?

Played it a bit, too much building for me, and too cartoony. Feels like minecraft when i want to shoot ppl

Two games in a row, there's some bitches hiding underneath the ground in Fatal Fields.

Two games in a row, there's some bitches hiding underneath the ground in Fatal Fields.
Yea new glitch.

Seriously what a bunch of clowns. Fortnite is pretty strict they'll get the ban.

What a low rent ripoff though amirite

Glad to see you're enjoying the scraps you were afforded:D

Duo win by myself

9 kills
1800 damage to players.

My game has fooking evolved

I got a win with 2 friends in squads tonight. The 4th member that we didn't know didn't drop with us and died quickly, and one of my buddies died early on. We couldn't pick him up quick enough. Me and the remaining teammate took our time and ended up watching the others battle it out from a hillside, then we moved in and fought a team of 2. I branched off to the left and my buddy flushed them out with rockets and I was able to drop one with an AR, then we finished them both off with rockets. It was one of the most well executed games I've played.

I played PUBG for about a week when it came out and it made me appreciate Fortnite more. Plus I'm so much better at Fortnite since switching back over.

What a low rent ripoff though amirite

Glad to see you're enjoying the scraps you were afforded:D
It's still an also-ran, and a distant second. Besides, I don't care about those who formed and set their opinions without knowledge of both games.

I think the prison might be the best starting point, for me. Doesn’t seem to get too many folks trying to drop in and has around 3-4 chests to grab quick.

I’ve gotten top 5 a bunch of times, but can’t seem to bring it all home. I don’t have that quick building down yet.

I'm ready.

ip29I8R_1zCVcD35q8EopDWCue3MyeEBonXpIlIPxN0.jpg

Need to start playing this again, i got sidetracked by other games.

It's still an also-ran, and a distant second. Besides, I don't care about those who formed and set their opinions without knowledge of both games.

I can only compare the console versions, but to me Fortnite is a ton more fun. It feels way more polished, the aiming feels much smoother, graphics are better even if some people don't like the catoonish style. I'm sure it's different on PC, but Fortnite feels like the game we should have to pay for, and PUBG feels like the game that should be free.

Awesome new update! Map is finally balanced and looks amazing

The tilted towers are a complete shit show. You can get 10 kills there and still get swarmed trying to leave for the circle. Not a great design but is fun for now.

like the new map. already found spot that has a shit ton of chests

Back